Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
So I like to mess about with custom lighting and wondering what you guys who have custom tail lights have done and what sort of design you've gone for?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry i should have said ill be making my own :)

i was jusy seeing what sorta designs people go for :)

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,528 Posts

^ One of the more popular designs / styles

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes I agree craigrobbo, love the rear bumper! what brand is it? But yes I do like the circle tail lights bboyalan!!! How much for a set like that. Do you need my light assemblies or can I just buy everything? Also could you do a conversation n move the back up lights into the other assemblies??? I would like to remove the center light fixture completely. I have mine all blacked out with vinyl besides the back up lights.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,528 Posts
I have to confirm, but I am fairly certain that the lights were done by Roy. I just setup and tuned the car for a friend/client over the last few years. To my knowledge, it is the very last full Cianci kit - longtime discontinued. You may find reproductions though or try asking the new front named C7.

A couple of pictures since it has been brought up...

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

Reactions: gawdzinner

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is the sexiest ass end I want it!!! I will contact jacob amuro or Roy grist about the tail lights lol misread that.

·
AWD 4 LIFE
69 Posts
Hey guys.
So I like to mess about with custom lighting and wondering what you guys who have custom tail lights have done and what sort of design you've gone for?
I think the infinity mirror tail lights would look good, if done right. Especially on 1Gs since there is no breakup in the center piece of the tails like 2Fs and 3Gs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts