Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I still have the factory cat back exhaust (downpipe & cat are newer) on my ‘92 SL and I am thinking about having a custom cat back setup done. I want it to sound fairly stock and keep the stock quad tips but get rid of the very restrictive factory setup. My question is for those of you who have done this did you run a new resonator off the cat and then Y it off to 1 muffler and tailpipe on each side? I have been doing a lot of searching on this topic but I was hoping for some first hand information from the group. Any info, advice, photos, etc. will be a huge help. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys, I still have the factory cat back exhaust (downpipe & cat are newer) on my ‘92 SL and I am thinking about having a custom cat back setup done. I want it to sound fairly stock and keep the stock quad tips but get rid of the very restrictive factory setup. My question is for those of you who have done this did you run a new resonator off the cat and then Y it off to 1 muffler and tailpipe on each side? I have been doing a lot of searching on this topic but I was hoping for some first hand information from the group. Any info, advice, photos, etc. will be a huge help. Thanks a lot!
Someone has to have some experience with replacing the cat back on an N/A. Any info would be a big help. Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
3SX Had, and will be re-releasing a complete Catback for the NA cars in the next 2 months or so. Full Stainless, twin dual-outlet tips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts