Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to avoid selling these out of state but it would seem none of my nieghbors want them.... These are leather seats out of a 92 TT R/T. The ONLY thing wrong with them is that the head rest is what I would call painted where as the leather is cracking....now don't start think the whole seat is ready to bust out...these are real leather seats with "R/T" sewn into the front pair.......ONLY the head rest is painted.....I think the guy ran out of money........I was asking 800.00 but then dropped down to 625.00 for my local boys for the complete set...front and rear. I really do not want to go through the shipping hassle so these will most likely come in 3 boxes to ya. I will box them up and insure them but shipping could run as high as 100.00 for the set.....So the price is 725.00 shipped to the 48 states only. If somebody in Canada wants them then (Vancouver area) then I will meat you half way for 675.00. These are not painted seats..or dyed. ONLY the head rest, I put my black one on the set and thought it looked better if that helps you..........My car is green and my seats are in great condition.........I don't think the seats would work in a green car.

here is the pic....I can send more if you are seriously interested. Due to the E-mail and posting conflicts in the past all posts should be on the thread and not private till we have a sold agreement.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'm about 100 miles north of you, and could pick them up! are these full power seats?? power lumbar and everything?? i'd like to see pictures of the rest of them, too!!

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
full power

the driver side is full power...pass is manual...rear seats match the front seats........I will post more pics in 1 hour

·
Lord Master Smacktard
382 Posts
Mmmm that's a pretty swank looking seat - wish I lived closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Probably wouldn't go with my current car color (green) but I plan on getting a paint job done next summer (black or red, can't decide) and those would be perfect. If nobody else responds, I'll gladly buy them, would have to be shipped though, too long of a drive from here in KS :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey I live in Vancouver, WA and am very, very interested in the seats. They would look great in my car. So are they fully functional. IS there any wear on the leather. What is wrong with the head rests? SO you have black head rests too, you could provide?

Justin.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update

there is nothing wrong with the seats...they are fully functional.
the head rests and head rests only are painted or dyed red...nothing else...I have no black ones to replace them..what I said is that I put my black ones on and in my opinion it looked better. You don't get my black head rests...only the ones on the seat in the pic..sorry

Will somebody just buy these already? I gotta clear out my garage and this is a sweet a$$ deal for anyone.......if the buyer picks them up I will sell for 600.00....only if they are picked up by this friday......11/23 after that the need for space is unimportant and the urge to unload these will be gone...they are growing on me.

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Just a quick question...those seats are mint! where'd you get them done? how much? are they covers or reupholstered?

Thanks

Tyler

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where did they come from?

I bought a totalled car and they came in the car. They are re-apholstered not covers....and yes leather. I have no idea where they got done...

·
Registered
424 Posts
How far away is Renton? Could you meet somewhere?

·
Registered
40 Posts
o.k., o.k., i like them!!!!!!! my wife will be home in an hour so i'll let you know shortly if i'm a buyer or not. i can pick them up on friday to get them out of your garage.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do not want a ken007 problem again

Bob, please let me know asap about the seats when the warden gets home....I can understand that "permission" thing more than most........but you must agree with me on this....it is better to be forgiven than to ask for permission, right?

I must ask you this....you like them means you will buy them? you were first to ask on the thread so you will have choice but I must add if you dilly dally and choose not to buy them I will die a broken hearted man being forced to the rigors of ebay...please don't make me go...these seats are sweet with no doubt about quality.......

·
Registered
40 Posts
T H E Y ' R E M I N E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$600 cash - call me at 360-380-1507 so we can make arrangements for me to pick them up.

please also post on here that this is a done deal and they're sold to me. i'm not getting into any bidding wars - you have no idea what i had to commit to for my wife to green light this!!

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK bob sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD.......

I will delete this thread after I talk to you......see ya!

·
Lord Master Smacktard
382 Posts
Doh! Hehe, was hoping nobody else would end up coughing the cash up for 'em, was gonna buy myself an early Christmas present :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts