·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Berry Red Leather Shift Boots

I have the following ready to ship:

2x Shift Boot --$30.00 each
1x Upper Door Trim Leather --$35.00

Shipping and Handling is $5.00 per order. Free shipping if you buy the three piece set.

You can check out some photos of the items and see other colors at:

http://www.acceptable-risk.com/mobo/web/mobo.html

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Where have you been mobo?

And to people new to this...Mobo makes really good products. I got my stuff from him and it was perfect. Better than store bought at about 1/3rd of the price.

-Jeff

·
rock.
201 Posts
You play 40k, Mobo? What army? (off topic, I know)

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Hey Keith,

How is it going? I still haven't had a chance to put the Brake boot on.

I've got a list of shit I have to do to the car. I don't want to put anything on until the car goes back in and gets repainted.

To everyone else who reads this. I have personally seen Mobo's work and it is great. Just my 2 cents.

Regards
Moe

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
heres some pictures from a Satisfied Customer :)- in "Mobo Blue"

-Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
shift boot etc.

Hey jeff, is that blue casing around your stereo a mobo product as well? If not, where did you get it, and do they do custom sizing? I have a single DIN, and the spacing kit looks like shit (oh, and my head unit is too wide) :)

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
It's the stock piece. I just used engine enamel to paint it and it matches the leather quite nicely.

-Jeff

R

·
0 Posts
would the berry red look good in my red 91 vr4 or should i stick with black. I don't want it to look silly, ghetto or rice...My factory boot is all peeling away...

·
Registered
38 Posts
hrmm

damn, yeah it does look really good...I'm a horror with anything technical so attempting to mod it myself with care would be the equivalent of anyone else taking a handaxe to it

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
deluded1

If either one of us can come up with a face plate, I can do that to match the leather shift boot. The whole leather install is very easy.

redgtvr4

Take a look at the site. Their is a pic of a Red 91 Stealth TT with some of my work. The link is in my sig or at the top of the page.

moep

Good to here from you again. Thanks for the props as well.

remixor

I play Eldar mostly. I have an I.G. army that will be done some year:p I have also started working on my Space Wolves. They should be my 2003 GT army. I'm sculpting all the bases and doing alot of converions to them. Where do you live? Email me at [email protected]

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
eldar!

eldar! you pansy!

·
rock.
201 Posts
Eldar, eh? I'm trying to restrain my Ork tendencies to cry "panzee" and "banana head." I've been playing mainly Fantasy lately, and just went to the 01 GT in Lost Angeles with my Dwarfs. Obviously, I play Orks in 40k, and I have some marines as well. I also have a ton of Squats (remember them?) that I'm probably going to run as I.G. I live in San Diego, CA.

·
842 Posts
Mobo your timing is right on, I need a shift boot and I kept pouting it off. :rolleyes:
Since I’m going to order a Red Shift Boot, can I get matching E Brake Bootat the same time? :)
How did you do the red piping on the Upper Door Trims?
Can you send me the piping so I can do it my self, so the color will match? :D
I witch I could send you my Upper Door Trim to have the “Twin Turbo” done to them, but my car is a daily driver.
I don’t want to drive 2 week without them, maybe will I’m having the transmission done.

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fou,

It's no problem getting the E brake made. I can also send you the piping for the upper trim. The E brake runs $20 and the piping runs $25. That would make your total $75 and I'll give you free shipping as well. You can email me at [email protected] to work out the details.

Thanks.

[Edit] I'm working on getting some extra panels so you will not have to be with out yours for a week or so.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts