Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some Cusco rear strut bars for sale. All of them are brand new. I have 5 total. $125 plus shipping (tax must be added to NJ residents). Price is not negotiable so don't even try it :)

Shipping usually ranges from 5-10 bux.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Do you have a pic or a link to one? I may be interested...

·
2,994 Posts
I'm just wondering, are these like that Japanese one that you got or the normal ones?

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,475 Posts
Question....

Hans,

Mi car has a removable sun-roof and the place where the sun-roof rest is about the same place that the strut bar goes... Could you verify (with one of you friends) if I can install this bar in my car without compromising the ability of place my sun-roof in the hatch area ???:confused: :confused:

Please let me know, and if everything is ok, I want one...;)

BTW, what is the current situation in the RSP and Flywheel delivery ???

Miguel

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Miguel, check with Dan M. I believe he has the removeable roof and the rear strut bar.

The clutch/flywheel/and all the goodies will be shipped most likely on monday. Sorry for the wait, but Thanksgiving screwed my week up.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
I want one...consider it sold

If you got one left I will take it....125.00 plus shipping...its going to renton wa 98058.....E-mail me for availablity and I will paypal you by friday for sure....since your not shipping out till monday I should see this by thursday next week if you sent it out usps priority mail...prefered method please....so 135.00 shipped and its in the mail? [email protected] for email response.......

thanks

bob

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is no upgraded TT front sway bar, really no need for one. Some people on this board do make a front strut bar though. I don't think they offer them to any of us performance shops to sell for them, they are on their own.

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,475 Posts
non-adjustable bar...

Hans :

Are you able to get more of the non-adjustable bar ?? It looks great...!!!:eek: :p I like that one better...:D Please let me know for when if it is possible.

Thanks,

Miguel

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Hans91GT said:
I have some Cusco rear strut bars for sale. All of them are brand new. I have 5 total. $125 plus shipping (tax must be added to NJ residents). Price is not negotiable so don't even try it :)

Shipping usually ranges from 5-10 bux.
$124! That's my final offer ;x

·
3,802 Posts
Does it really need to be adjustible?

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brandon, you have mail.

Miguel, I only had one of them and I'm selling it to someone this weekend. I'll keep on calling and try to get more. The non-adjustable ones run $175.

Will, I believe that this adjustable one is adjustable just for the simple fact that it is a smaller diameter then the non-adjustable one. I'm not sure how tight the non-adjustable one fits, but I'll ask about it after he installs it.

esc, don't be a jackass :)

Happy turkey day.... *gobble gobble* :D

·
3,802 Posts
Thanks Hans

1 - 20 of 35 Posts