1,436 Posts

·
STALKER
1,436 Posts
PWR have a good rep in the hotrod scene

·
I'm a Member
9,695 Posts
Would it be a straight drop in or does it require modded brackets ?
the brackets I have on my car are slightly notched, mine has also had a very light coating of black so it does not "stick out" the coating does not really extend into the fins, radiator has run just fine for quite a few years, it takes stock fans etc

keep in mind this is a last resort, you'd be best buying a brand spanker from PWR or paying 3si to freight you something over

Part No: PWR1454 – 3000GT 52mm

https://www.pwr.com.au/portfolio/mitsubishi-car-radiators

Cost me around $800 new, as per above, I suggest you get one new, mine has been sitting without the car moving for a year or so now, the car does run coolant etc though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
guys, I need an ecu harness connector with some length of wires. I'm installing aem ems and I need to add some pins to my harness to install the map sensor and some output pins.

·
Australia
1,841 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I'll take the radiator Tim if not already sold

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks guys for the replies on radiator, I did locate one now installed.
My Gen 1 AC display has died, its death not unexpected, has anyone got a Gen 1 AC display in working condition they like to sell ?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a Gen 2 Steering wheel from my MR (no cruise etc) with airbag. It has a few marks but nothing major. Can supply pics if interested. I also have a set of fog lights, I'd probably clean them up first, but yeah.

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
I have a Gen 2 Steering wheel from my MR (no cruise etc) with airbag. It has a few marks but nothing major. Can supply pics if interested. I also have a set of fog lights, I'd probably clean them up first, but yeah.
Sent PM re steering wheel.

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Apologies for delay. Have sent pics etc. I have a stock exhaust here, if interest to anyone all/
Thanks for pics, and stock exhaust in good order always interests me.

OEM catylitic converters without to many k's on, for later model GTO ( No threaded O2 bung in Cat ) is what I am especially looking out for.

·
4L 6G74 Stroker FWD NA
3,327 Posts
Guys, desperate need of a front wheel hub assembly. I've tried Amayama and the price had doubled since I purchased my last one from them and then shipping on top!
Does anyone have either a new or good condition used one for grabs?
Can pay or barter if there's something you need/want that I have.
Hey mate, I know what you mean! Plus they are out of stock.
They are a generic part number and actually the same part as an Evo.

Contact [email protected] (CBC Bearings down my way)
Genuine KOYO unit is $199 last time I emailed him about 4 weeks ago.
They are in stock too.

141 - 160 of 186 Posts