Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

461 - 480 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
3S Prices are Definitely Going Up,

In Fact, as of Right now, The Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 has

SURPASSED THE MAZDA RX-7 in Price.

Meaning at $65,000 this 3000GT is more expensive than any RX-7 on the market.

If you don't count the 3000gt for $ 1 billion

billion3000gt.com

3S only Trailing Toyota Supra in Price now...

1. Toyota Supra Turbo
2. Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo
3. Mazda RX-7 Turbo
4. Nissan 300ZX Turbo

:qgiggity:

·
Money pit owner.
2,816 Posts
3000gt prices seem high on that cargurus site, but that is not a bad thing. :)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Just because someone is trying to get that price, doesn't mean they will. RX-7s and Supras are still "worth" more.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Just because someone is trying to get that price, doesn't mean they will. RX-7s and Supras are still "worth" more.
I completely agree. If the car was "worth 65k" it would have sold. I would update your list with cars that have actually sold. That's how comparables work.

One can find a clapped out vr4's under 3k still. Try finding just a shell of an FD for 3k.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I completely agree. If the car was "worth 65k" it would have sold. I would update your list with cars that have actually sold. That's how comparables work.

One can find a clapped out vr4's under 3k still. Try finding just a shell of an FD for 3k.
I disagree, it's not about sale price.

Price is Determined by the marketplace.

There are a few different Price Determinations:

1. The "List" Price. - What is costs to buy. If you don't have to sell, this is the price... see

billion3000gt.com

2. The "Offer" Price. - If you have to sell, this is price of what the market has to offer, or what you can get.

or

3. The "Appraisal or Replacement" - This is the price If there is a "replacement" or a direct comparable like Realestate

Even so, There is a 98' VR-4 listed for $70,000 on car gurus and on auto trader right now,

Again, as I stated, there IS NOT, and there HAS NEVER BEEN an RX-7 FD Listed for $70,000.

So, go ahead with your "Sale Price" Bla Bla Bla,

You must think you are entitled to buy the $70,000 VR-4 for $30,000 or whatever you can afford

"Car Parts" or "Shells" are NOT what we are talking about here.

Try to stay focused...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Stop feeding the troll. DSM1 is clearly alldaysteve posting silly price debates just as an excuse to keep posting back links to that stupid $8000 vr4.

·
Money pit owner.
2,816 Posts
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 ·
ttps://www.ebay.com/itm/223815083787?ul_noapp=true
clc.PNG

Wish I had an SL sometimes.
1000.00 for the SL and 2000.00 for the Entertainment System.

·
Money pit owner.
2,816 Posts
on the book of faces...

·
3S addict since '95
1,128 Posts
They don't get much fresher than this! The seller also had a red TT for sale a couple months ago. IIRC, it had around 20k-30k miles. His father-in-law bought them both brand new. Ordered the black one but it was taking forever to show up. So the dealer offered him the red one instead. But then the black one arrived and he couldn't pass it up. Been parked in the garage ever since, as I understand.

·
Registered
243 Posts
He'd have to sell for $75k to break even with inflation over that period... so no... not a good business decision. Still cool though. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts

Mr. Ferrari....your clutcha is no gooda........(Jay Leno impersonation)

·
Registered
473 Posts
What in the arachnophobia-fake Ferrari 550 Maranello-sporting-motegi-pep boys-wheels-black-widow-Spider-is going on here?????

·
Registered
374 Posts
What is the make and model of the car that is parked next to it?

·
3SNY - HondaTurtleFTW
4,871 Posts
These wheels. They're painful

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

461 - 480 of 499 Posts