Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
en**un**lightened
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the 'net, China has lost a scant 4634 people to Covid, and practically none at all since the beginning of April.

Maybe Joe Biden can get them to tell the rest of us how they did it, huh?

Hell, they could have - and likely did - lose millions and millions of people, and we'd never know.

Their crops are probably well-fertilized.

Thoughts?

Reactions: bboyalan

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
It's China, would you expect anything different? Scariest part, I could see Biden going on TV and explaining it somehow, LoL. Hate to say it, but people called this years ago. Mitt Romney went over it in detail in his book. Personally, and this is probably left for conversation among friends over a cocktail, the timing is interesting as well...election year, most antagonistic US president ever in office (in a good way, personal opinion).
I think years from now the truth will come out about what really happened. But I tend to believe Chinese defector doctors that have already explained it, or are gone.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Yeah, if the media here in the US is all messed up can you imagine in china?, We may never know the real numbers but for sure are not what the ccp is trying to tell us.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Seems like China is pretty much under water and has been for a while. They're short of food and their fishing boats are out stealing everyone else's fish.

·
en**un**lightened
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
China and it's handshake partner, The Deep State. ;)

Keep talking, people - keep the dialogue going and spread the word.

Reactions: EasyRider11

·
en**un**lightened
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seems like China is pretty much under water and has been for a while. They're short of food and their fishing boats are out stealing everyone else's fish.
Troo story, but there's no media or citizenry to call China out for being "underwater".

Our Democrats will spend Chinese money until it stops flowing, or until they're out of office - which, after this last demonstration, isn't likely to happen any time soon.

Meanwhile, they will continue to fortify China and all it's auspices.

·
Premium Member
7,054 Posts
Troo story, but there's no media or citizenry to call China out for being "underwater".

Our Democrats will spend Chinese money until it stops flowing, or until they're out of office - which, after this last demonstration, isn't likely to happen any time soon.

Meanwhile, they will continue to fortify China and all it's auspices.
Doesn't have to be a democrat to spend Chinese money... This election would have already been flipped to the true winner already if it weren't for the republicans that want to just sweep it all under the rug. The swamp is deep and wide, and I'm starting to get a bit of a pessimistic view of it all. They're all operating under the assumption of mutually assured destruction. If one falls, they take the whole thing down with them.

I'm convinced that most of the people that have the ability to do anything about it are either corrupted somehow, or too afraid to be the one that pulls the Jenga piece that makes it all come crumbling down.

I say start yanking the pieces... I believe America can recover and rebuild from nearly anything, but I fear a Marxist takeover may be the exception.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Doesn't have to be a democrat to spend Chinese money... This election would have already been flipped to the true winner already if it weren't for the republicans that want to just sweep it all under the rug. The swamp is deep and wide, and I'm starting to get a bit of a pessimistic view of it all. They're all operating under the assumption of mutually assured destruction. If one falls, they take the whole thing down with them.

I'm convinced that most of the people that have the ability to do anything about it are either corrupted somehow, or too afraid to be the one that pulls the Jenga piece that makes it all come crumbling down.

I say start yanking the pieces... I believe America can recover and rebuild from nearly anything, but I fear a Marxist takeover may be the exception.
100% agree. There is so much corruption on both sides, the whole thing needs to be torn down and we need to go back to the core values. The problem I see, is that the people who are in power and corrupt to the core, won’t relinquish it freely. So other than causing Civil War II, how do we remove that corruption? Our federal voting system has failed and is rigged. We can’t even have an a legit investigation opened up by Congress or SCOTUS because there is “no proof”, despite reams of sworn affidavits and video evidence. So we’re already on that slippery slope IMO. I honestly don’t know if I’ll even vote in the next election and not just because the guy I voted for, didn’t win. It’s no longer trustworthy, despite what our lovely one sided MSM spoon feeds us.

Anyways, back to the original question, who knows what’s actually going on in China. lol. Whatever they say is a lie and they ain’t friends of ours.

·
en**un**lightened
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Larry-

Do you think a suspect Democrat - say, Eric Swalwell - would rat out all the Republicans who might be in bed with China?

Wouldn't it be nice to wade into the Swamp with great mosquito-netting and a list of names?

Of course, one assumes that's what the FBI, Durham and Barr have been doing, to no positive effect so far...

It IS disheartening, isn't it?

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
I'll be shocked if anything substantial comes out of the Durham investigation. Not because there isn't anything there, but for all the reasons discussed here already. I'd bet it will just sort of f a d e a w a y....

·
en**un**lightened
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sucks to agree, but.

·
Premium Member
7,054 Posts
Hey Larry-

Do you think a suspect Democrat - say, Eric Swalwell - would rat out all the Republicans who might be in bed with China?

Wouldn't it be nice to wade into the Swamp with great mosquito-netting and a list of names?

Of course, one assumes that's what the FBI, Durham and Barr have been doing, to no positive effect so far...

It IS disheartening, isn't it?
You don't need a rat...Just look at the family businesses. Mitch McConnell's family is heavily into the shipping business that are dependent on China. The governor of Georgia that's obstructing the investigative process is rumored to be in a similar pickle... One of the senators in the run off election is married to a big wall street guy(and we know how deep China is into wall street.) She's expecting republicans to turn out to re-elect her, but isn't standing for the president or the election process. She's going to lose, and we're going to lose the senate... The examples are endless.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
You're right...and she sold a ton of stock after a congressional (or committee, not sure), briefing...and punted to her "financial advisor ". ..Bullshit, and plenty to go around no matter what side of the aisle you're on. She likely desreves to lose unfortunately. Mostly bad news if republicans lose the senate...can only think of a couple of positives.

·
Premium Member
7,054 Posts
You're right...and she sold a ton of stock after a congressional (or committee, not sure), briefing...and punted to her "financial advisor ". ..Bullshit, and plenty to go around no matter what side of the aisle you're on. She likely desreves to lose unfortunately. Mostly bad news if republicans lose the senate...can only think of a couple of positives.
The only thing that could save her now I'm afraid is her opponent's true colors coming out... He makes Bernie look right wing.

·
en**un**lightened
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only thing that could save her now I'm afraid is her opponent's true colors coming out... He makes Bernie look right wing.
Yeah, if Loeffler wins, it'll be because of Warnock.

The Deep State ain't going anywhere.

·
Fast, but Safe
1,250 Posts
China, Russia, most other shitbag Countries will lie, if it suits them. Since the kung flu originated in China, maybe they had the vaccine, or cure, before the flu was released, I mean got out. And yes, the swamp runs deep. I don't see the hair sniffer elect doing anything to help that. Or Kamaltoe either when she takes over.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Ok, We are in the last days of the deep state (things could start now any minute), as said; everybody should have at least two weeks of supplies to make it through the rough time, but after that Trump will be the POTUS again, Hopefully won't be as bad but better be prepare.

All this time is only serving to expose the enemy, the traidors, and the only few that stayed for true, can you imagine if Trump would have take his constitucional powers just right after the elections? some big guys would fall and many more but also many would scape, this way we are really seing everybodies real face for the first time. All the evil will be expose.

And let's pray for the patriots that will be in actual battle with the enemy, may God protect them.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Lol okay. Might be time to lay off the conspiracy theories and remember this is a forum about cars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts