Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
*crys*
I've wanted a black Countach since I was 8 years old...I've never seen one in motion before...You made my night,Racer :) :) :)

However, when I watched the parking one, at first I thought he opened the door, started to get out and the car started rolling backwards..I was terrified it was gonna hit that wall hehe.. (guess I oughta turn my brightness up)
Ok..back to saving money for my 88 1/2 Countach

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
yeah, the way he parked it is a little out of wack, lol. I was like "WTF???". I watched it 4 times in a row, i'm surprised he still reached the pedals and could still control everything properly sitting outside the car, lol. ah well, the things i would do with alot of money.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I personally road in a '99 Lambourghini!:D I've also ridden in a Vector also. It's in the same class as the Lambo's, but made here in the states!:D It's a guy I know that has more money than he knows what to do with. Here's some of the pics(of course I never got any of the Lambo because it was out that day with his business partner):

Vector pic 1
Vector pic 2
His 2nd Vector American flag style
His Viper
His Mustang Cobra R(Recaro) with my lil sis in front of it who didn't want her face shown:rolleyes:
His $60K Jesse James edition Harley Davidson

I got some more pics somewhere but these are all I could find. I took my lil sister over to his "car warehouse" to see all of them. I talked to him a while back and they had just got Jesse James personal Viper!:D These guys have some serious money and are as down to earth as they come.....;)

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, those are the V-12 Vectors. Still have yet to see one up close and personal. I saw the older V-8 TT Vectors at the car show in Monterey, and I was like holy sheist! how low of a ride can you get in a Vector? I kid you not, the Countach and Diablo ride much higher. From a driver standpoint the first speedbump you come across and its all over for you front clip. I will give he V-8 Vectors praise for being a simple American V-8 with some turbo power!(easy to work on).

Attachments

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
TFXP - Does by any chance that guy live in/near Louisville, Ky
I saw a viper just like that one day parked on Bardstown road. Same wing color wheels. Everything.
Those vectors look sweet as hell too.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Countach :) My future playtoy :D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
The Countach is back in the states. The way I back up is the same way they do it in Santa Agata. U upen the door, sit on the door sill & poke your head out the top. Looks funny & it sure does suck in the rain, only other option is bump parking which isnt happening in my Bull

·
Registered
856 Posts
TFXP-Zeke01 said:
I personally road in a '99 Lambourghini!:D I've also ridden in a Vector also. It's in the same class as the Lambo's, but made here in the states!:D It's a guy I know that has more money than he knows what to do with. Here's some of the pics(of course I never got any of the Lambo because it was out that day with his business partner):
Just wanted to point out that if u rode in a 99 lambo it wasn't a countach. Still - mad sweet, I'm sure it was a diablo (which i prefer anyway).

.jon

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
jon3k said:

Just wanted to point out that if u rode in a 99 lambo it wasn't a countach. Still - mad sweet, I'm sure it was a diablo (which i prefer anyway).

.jon
Nowhere in my post did I say I rode in a "Countach"...... I just said a '99 Lambo!;) It was a diablo, I just didn't state it... If I can get some pics of it then I'll post it for you.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Darktrail said:
TFXP - Does by any chance that guy live in/near Louisville, Ky
I saw a viper just like that one day parked on Bardstown road. Same wing color wheels. Everything.
Those vectors look sweet as hell too.

-Jeff
Nope! Lives in Cincinnati about 2 miles from me and keeps his cars in a warehouse about a block from mine. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts