Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Darktrail - Dunno if the Vette's rims would fit or not. Has anyone done this? The Konig might fit?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I will trade you rims...
...while also paying me the low low low price of $2,000. :D

·
5,179 Posts
The Corvette rims will not work. Corvettes have a different bolt pattern, but the second set of rims for the mustang should work but check the offset to make sure. The 275 tires may rub in the front too.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the Konigs and the Mustang ones might fit?

-Jeff

·
510 Posts
Okay...Anyone interested?

I have a set of 18" SSR Integral A2's that look almost exactly like the Vette rims. The Koenig's were the knock-off version of the SSR, which by nature of the manufacturing process used by SSR, creates a lighter, stronger wheel.

They should fit SL's just fine....check the 3SI image archive for some photo's I put up (months ago...not sure if they are still there!).

Anyway, anyone interested in making me an offer? The wheels have Nitto NT-555 ZR's on them, probably about 33% tread life left, maybe more. Probably last another year, in fact!

Peace,

DJ

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
corvette rims have mean backspacing and the bolt pattern is 5x4.75 inches....or 5x120.27mm. our cars are 5x114.3mm or 5x4.5 inches.

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
the konigs should fit, cuz they're for 94+ mustangs, and the 94+ mustang wheels fit our cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts