Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just became an authorized Corbeau dealer and figured to get the word out nothing works like a group buy. Pricing is too low to advertise so shoot me a PM with what you're interested in and I'll return with a price quote.

Keep in mind the prices I quote will require a minimum order which is probably around 7 or 8 sets of seats which between here and some local sites probably isn't that huge of a feat. Especially since I'll be picking up a set of CR1's for myself.

You can go here to see what they have: CORBEAU.COM: Official Site: Seats for Street, Race, Off-Road, and more

Any questions let me know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I may be in on this, I need a matching passengers seat, being that is has been impossible to find a stock drivers seat haha. How much for a yellow cloth A4?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
is the group buy still open?

·
Registered
23 Posts
JUST saw this thread...I'm looking for some CR1's, mounting brackets, and the 4 point harness. Pm me if this is still open.

·
Might as well burn money
676 Posts
From the "other" site:

...As for this group buy these prices are over but you can PM me with what you want and I'll get you a quote for the normal price until I get them up on my site where you can just order them there.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
thats a bummer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts