Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going with Ministry -- Jesus Built My Hotrod. Kinda a cheezy but still a cool drivin' tune.

M

·
0 Posts
CRAZY!!!!! By Aerosmith. Of course Dude kinda Looks Like A Lady in the other car when you smoke him in one of our twin turbos!!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
definitely "FUEL" by metallica.
"gimme fuel gimme fire gimme that which I desire!"

W

·
0 Posts
Come on guys!! Get some class!! You GOTTA try driving 150 with Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries". Its killer! ha ha...

(I love the smell of car exhaust in the morning...)

Jon '92 VR-4

A

·
0 Posts
<font color=#300060>Oooh, I have a list. Driving fast, on a mission? Here's my picks:

<font color=#700000>War Ensemble </font> by Slayer

<font color=#700000>Desert Song</font> by Dead Can Dance

<font color=#700000>Into the Lungs of Hell</font> by MegaDeth

<font color=#700000>One of These Days</font> by Pink Floyd

<font color=#700000>Meet the Creeper</font> by Rob Zombie

I have more, but that's the batch that came to mind the easiest. Ministry rocks, mostly the stuff off of their The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste cd.

I

·
0 Posts
I'd have to go with any Pantera or Slipknot song... "Eyeless" by Slipknot and "Slaughtered" by Pantera are awesome when driving 120+ mph

·
Registered
410 Posts
I don't wanna sound too old,but a anything from Santana,works for me in the summer,when the sun is shinning,(all day)
AC/DC at night.

Winter ,Mettalica.

We only have two seasons in Canada......

U

·
0 Posts
Dude, if you have never listened to 'bad habit' by the offspring, you are missing out on a great driving song. its on their first album with 'keep em separated'. seriously this one is hilarious, its about him getting road rage

Late
Corey

·
Getrag Rebuilder
1,801 Posts
hey,
I'd have to vote for any metallica song, as well as a few songs by the band fuel, Ozone and Mary Pretends....good stuff. If any of you guys out there have a CD-R and need a good place to find MP3 to make custom mixes for your cd changers check out this site:
http://www.napster.com

You can find almost any song! I just download the ones I like then convert them to Wav. files and burn them to a CD with my CD-R.
Enjoy
--Steve
3SI # 392

1 - 20 of 58 Posts