Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This device converts the existing Mitsubishi OBD1 port (1991-93), or OBD2 / MUT port (1994-99) into today's high speed OBD2 canbus that can be read by inexpensive bluetooth adapters for the purpose of using the Torque Pro app.
In addition, if you would like to monitor additional items such as Wideband O2, Oil pressure, Fuel pressure, Boost pressure, etc those items can be plugged into here.

User manual:

A good thread on the product can be read here:

In stock: 1units (unpopulated version) ( June 4, 2022)
Price: $100 USD shipped to USA / Canada. International users add $25 extra for shipping.
Options:
Add $5 for cigarette power cord.

Please specify which year model car you have, and which cable you'd like to be included (ie. 1993, OBD1 cable)
Paypal email address: [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Antero,

Can you get us a ADAPTER ODB (92 steatlh) to OBD-II (standard pin) configuration so we can get and Allstate Drivewise adapter working? Customer support for drivewise is dumber than a rock so i just might try to get it working this way.

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All year model cars 2008+ in the USA communicate using the high speed OBD2 canbus. I am going to assume this Allstate drivewise supports those year models. If that is true, then yes my adapter will work, as it simulates a 2008+ type OBD2 port.

·
Registered
6 Posts
All year model cars 2008+ in the USA communicate using the high speed OBD2 canbus. I am going to assume this Allstate drivewise supports those year models. If that is true, then yes my adapter will work, as it simulates a 2008+ type OBD2 port.
Hi @BlackStealth, i have a 1995 VR4…. so if i purchase your OBD2/MUT adapter, use my existing OBD2 scanner and purchase the WIFI ELM327 adapter and Dashcommander app for iPhone, i should be able to scan and clear codes? Sorry for all the questions as i want to make sure before purchasing.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's designed for the Mitsubishi 3000GT / GTO / Dodge Stealth in mind and that covers 1991-1999 year models. Sometime at around the year 2005, some car manufacturers started to introduce a different OBD2 standard called Canbus, and then at 2008 I believe all the manufacturers switched over to Canbus for the USA market. So it may work with other Mitsubishi cars after 1999.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's designed for the Mitsubishi 3000GT / GTO / Dodge Stealth in mind and that covers 1991-1999 year models. Sometime at around the year 2005, some car manufacturers started to introduce a different OBD2 standard called Canbus, and then at 2008 I believe all the manufacturers switched over to Canbus for the USA market. So it may work with other Mitsubishi cars after 1999.
ok cool thank you i shall get back to you on buying one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts