Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Is there a discount if I want it as a kit to do the soldering myself?
Sure if you like, although this device is mostly surface mount components SMD 1206. $20 saving.

If you want to solder up the OBD2/MUT cable also, there's another $10 savings in that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Awesome - it's probably just worth having you do it, but I like having options :D I'll be ready to get one probably before winter!

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Shipping to UK via Airmail with no tracking is no additional cost. However, tracking is $30 USD extra.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shipping to UK via Airmail with no tracking is no additional cost. However, tracking is $30 USD extra.
Cheers, and its just plug and play then using an ODBII Bluetooth adaptor? Apologies, but the last time i tried to log a GTOP was over 15 years ago with a hand held palm device using a serial connector!:) Have not found anything in the UK close to what you are producing.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
That is right, plug and play with OBD2 ELM327 compatible Bluetooth adapter. Someone made a in depth review of this product somewhere on this forum, covering advance features. Only when you do advanced stuff, such as attaching extra sensors do you need to configure it, and then it's not plug and play anymore. :)

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
At the moment you cannot do any diagnostic testing, other than checking / clear engine codes. I just checked the Torque app, and noticed I can define custom Diagnostic Tests, so it is possible -- it will require me to do some more research / testing before I release a software update.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts