Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I will be visiting the US on Saturday, so I'll ship it from US Postal because it will be faster than Canadapost.

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
jabarger: Payment received, but paypal did not include your shipping address. Please send a private message with shipping details. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
So If I buy the main unit, can I use the tourqe app to read flex fuel using Bluetooth like any other obd2 cars or I'll have to have the cable for my 1995 vr4?
Yes you can read "continental flex fuel sensor" using the torque app via bluetooth adapter. It includes the correct cable for the 1995 VR4.

Youtube video on quick overview of this product.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hi Blackstealth,

Sorry if this has been answered already, but what flex fuel sensor do you recommend (or what can be used) with the converter? For some reason i get a database error when i try and search threads.

I recently started experimenting with 50/50 e85/91 pump gas. I have just been tuning based on AFR but might look into installing a flex fuel sensor.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Hi BlackStealth,
I'm finally getting setup for the season with my new to me '93 VR4:)...
If you have any left I'm definitely interested. So this is for the actual head unit that we wire into our panel correct? and then then we can download/use the Torque app via bluetooth for daily logging? I'm currently having some hesitation during WOT so this should pick up misfires etc right?
Sorry for the questions.. think I'll get it regardless as it can only help with anything else down the road, ie modern connectivity is nice.
You are also selling a scantool that works separately for ECS code reading/resetting right?

If you have them both in stock I'll probably go for both!
(head unit, OBD1 cable, and scantool). Please let me know if you've got them and if I'm missing anything,

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
3KGTANG: Sent you private message since you're located in Canada. I have everything in stock.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Thanks for your patience/answers to my questions, $$ sent!:) (canbus converter and scantool)
Awesome to have someone doing this kind of thing for the 3S community, really appreciate it.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts