·
Can't get away
305 Posts
New batch in? If so I'll PayPal asap!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
DHL was supposed to deliver the new batch of circuit boards on Friday, and they haven't given me a new delivery date estimate. So it's just days away. If you want to send payment now, you may. Just include in the payment description which cable you need.

·
Can't get away
305 Posts
Payment sent!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
BlackStealth, I'm trying to find the correct gauge selection for my fuel trims. There's literally 6 different fuel trim options. I believe I've narrowed it down to fuel trim bank 1 or 2. Both seem to be updating percentages but not as frequently. It seems to get a different reading every 5 mins or so. Is it lagging?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
BlackStealth, I'm trying to find the correct gauge selection for my fuel trims. There's literally 6 different fuel trim options. I believe I've narrowed it down to fuel trim bank 1 or 2. Both seem to be updating percentages but not as frequently. It seems to get a different reading every 5 mins or so. Is it lagging?
No it's not lagging, our engine ECU does not update fuel trims instantly, it adjusts them slowly. If you wanted to see the ECU adjust fuel trims more quickly, the tune would have to be way off, easy to watch when you have a piggyback fuel controller and adjust it in the wrong direction (ie. too rich, too lean).

·
Registered
574 Posts
I talked about this a bit in my other thread about using this device. I found the best way to watch fuel trims was to select the gauge display that is a line-plot style timeseries. I used this to diagnose when i was having problems with one of my O2 sensors (mostly watching voltages at that point) but also included fuel trims to try and see what the ECU was doing. For reference, here is a screenshot of my main gauge display and then the one with the line plots i am talking about. (Car was off so not data being plotted).

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Can i get one of these for my 1999 3000gt Base? Main unit + obd2/mut cable. Do you still carry the 90 degree obd2/mut cable?
Yes, it works for 1999 3000GT base. All my OBD2/MUT cables have 90 degree connector for better installation. Currently have 5 units in stock.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts