Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks, bought torque pro and it seems to work fine now. I still need too add your custom PIDs so i can get knock and whatnot working, and figure out all the setting for logging. Then wire in my wideband and the real fun begins...

I will probably start a new thread soon for a discussion dedicated to datalogging using your device with the Torque app, to avoid cluttering this one. Hopefully others who buy your device will at least be able to get it up and running based on our previous posts.

·
ThinkFastLookAliveDieHard
429 Posts
Thanks, bought torque pro and it seems to work fine now. I still need too add your custom PIDs so i can get knock and whatnot working, and figure out all the setting for logging. Then wire in my wideband and the real fun begins...

I will probably start a new thread soon for a discussion dedicated to datalogging using your device with the Torque app, to avoid cluttering this one. Hopefully others who buy your device will at least be able to get it up and running based on our previous posts.
COOL! Mine works too so once I get my car out (Im in Wisconsin) I would be available to help out.

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Now with 100% more meth
2,704 Posts
I have had torque pro for my android phone for years, it works great. Recently got an android head unit and the pro version does not appear in the play store, only the regular version. I didn't realize thats why I couldn't see real time data, so thanks for the info. I guess I will have to illegally download the apk file and try to install it that way.

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
Any pictures of this thing wired up and installed?

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
White Lightning
20 Posts
I am interested what is shipping to Australia?

My car is a 3000GT92AU

$85 Main unit (1 in stock)
+
Options:
$20 OBD1 cable (91-93 ECUs).
$20 OBD2/MUT cable (94-99 ECUs).
$4 Straight-through serial cable from LCDBC to device.

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I am interested what is shipping to Australia?

My car is a 3000GT92AU

$85 Main unit (1 in stock)
+
Options:
$20 OBD1 cable (91-93 ECUs).
$20 OBD2/MUT cable (94-99 ECUs).
$4 Straight-through serial cable from LCDBC to device.
Did you really want all those cables? Shipping under 500 grams is $22 USD. Over 500 grams and shipping goes to $35 USD. Both shipping methods are air mail (no tracking). If you want tracking, it's very expensive ($60 USD).

I can keep it under 500 grams if you choose just one cable.

·
Registered
443 Posts
This is awesome. I'll take the main unit and cable for a '94 shipping to 01002. Let me know if you've got them in stock and I'll PayPal ya.

21 - 40 of 118 Posts