Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok christmas is comin up and im doin sum stuff for my car. My dad said he would pay for all this as a christmas gift. Im wanting to get rid of that ugly black strip around my ES. I was thinkin either a first gen 3kgt front bumper or R/T front bumper, 3kgt side skirts, and either a R/T rear bumper or 3kgt rear bumper. Would this be possible, and how much do you think it would cost? thanks

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
It's possible. PM a member named Senlur. He did the whole 3kgt conversion. It started off as a Stealth and now it looks like a '99 VR4.

P.S.- After xmas, I will be selling my '95 Front and rear. I'll keep u posted

·
Largest Member
275 Posts
Yes it is very possible. I'm not sure how much it would cost, but I know it will be at least a couple thousand to do it. Unless you find everything used and already painted the same color of your car that is. I'm guessing used parts would probably run you 1000 to 1500 for everything and then another 500 or so to strip and paint them. Of course its gonna look like ass after that because its not gonna match your paint after that because of the 10 years or so of sun on the paint. So ya might as well have them paint the whole car for about 2000 ;)

Ask Dvlish I know he did all of this but the front bump.
I was lookin at doin this too, but maybe in another year or so.

here's a link to Dvlish's thread about the change.
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111897&highlight=hybrid

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
when i get more money i am going to do the 99' 3000gt front bumper but i want to keep my 1st gen headlights and hood....

but if you plan to do this see if you can ge the r/t taillights

1 - 6 of 6 Posts