Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 1994 stealth are the front and rear bumpers the same back mold as the 3000gt can i get a 3000 bumper and just bolt it on? what years will fit my stealth and thanks!

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
the taillights are different sizes, so there will be a gap between your lights and the bumper, unless you replace the taillights as well.

the front should bolt on, however you'll need the 3000gt turn signals to go along with it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are the sizes of the 3000gt tail lights? because what i wanted to do is take my 1994 stealth and replace the center tail piece "one between the tails" with the "3000GT " piece from a 1994 3000 if the are both the same years will i still have the same problem? why did dodge bother comming out with new lights? seems like a waste of design time dont ya think thanks
-dan

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
I believe the 3000gt lights go down about 2 inchs farther then the stealths, cause most body kits require you to cut out a notch in the rear bumper 2" below you lights if you have a stealth. But like Deathsled said the front will match up perfectly just need the turn signals. dont know y the redesign, take a look at the R/T's they dont even have a center section and rap up over the top of the fenders. so Go figure, guess the design team had to much free time...:p :p :p

·
I have too many cars
369 Posts
I'm sorry this is off topic, but oh my god, look at that stealth. Is that veilside? Do they have a website to look at their body kits?

Mustang,

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
:D :D I seem to get that alot from everyone on here. I cant wait till my car is finished and looks like that in real life, its a photoshopped pic i did. Actually the only thing on it that is veilside is the side skirts and rear bumper. the front bumper is a 99 with a lower lip spoiler, the hood is a Pit Road M aero hood. You can find the veilside stuff on www.Mvpmotorsports.com they have pretty good prices on there stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts