Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks, just entertaining the possibility. Life may dictate it. I'm not sure. In any event, it's the 93 TT in my sig. It'd be returned to stock form for sale I think, though it would have a brand-spanking new RPS Stage 2 clutch that currently boasts zero miles, and probably a front Brembo kit if they can't be removed. Precats are still intact.

Car just this past weekend had the 60K maintenance completed, along with oil change, tranny fluid change, new coolant. Factor the 60K into the price, because that would save the potential next owner roughly $1K. Paint is immacculate, and odometer sits at 67K. Hans can testify to the car's amazing condition. Just getting an idea of interest out there.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Why you selling man? I have seen the car, it is in awesome condition. It looks like a new car :D

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure that I am, Iz. Just trying to gauge reaction and what it could fetch.

Better answer: to buy your Spyder ;) j/k

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:)I've decided to keep the Spyder, its to rare a car for me to get rid of it.

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Stealth has a power moonroof too with sunshades, neglected to mention that. Really one of a kind vehicle.

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
car will also have a brand new output shaft, likely Kormex. I can't even begin to explain what a deal this car will be for someone-- virtually brand new.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I drove it, it drives like a dream :D You wont have any problems selling it.

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Iz.

When I first saw your username, I was thinking "who is this guy who claims to have driven my car?"

But it's the real pimp Izzy.

·
Registered
350 Posts
mobilebeatz said:
Thanks Iz.

When I first saw your username, I was thinking "who is this guy who claims to have driven my car?"

But it's the real pimp Izzy.
Had to change my name :D No more Veilside for me, unless I make a Veilside Spyder.

·
Sport Leisure
1,110 Posts
arrrgh! i always thought you had one of the nicest stealths on the board.. i love the black ones.. now it could be mine.. if only i didnt give all that money to my university! what mods have you done to it? and do you have any more pictures?

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I knew who it was, champ.

Busy,
The car will be likely returned to stock, or at least close to it, for sale: Brembos, urethane mounts, G-force upgrade will remain. If I am wowed by an offer, I may sell as is.

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
i'll trade you my first born...what do you think? :D

i have seen your sig and never said it.... nice car!

KC

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Hell yeah!

You've got a beaut there! Definite interest but of course depends on the price... what are you looking to sell her for?

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SQ,
Well I have never seen your first born, but I'll say it: she cute? Single?

Damon, I have no fixed price. I'm leaning towards keeping the car it seems unless I'm wowed by an offer. Throw something out there. After that I may be parting out some of the goodies, like the HKS coolers, etc.

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
Iz, what are the specs on those wheels you're sportin?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts