Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to our December 2013 ROTM Winner mb3000!

He'll receive a one year paid membership to 3Si, and a $20 Gift Certificate from 3SX Performance! :D

Be sure to check out his garage: mb3000's Garage :: 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

·
?Mark
16,644 Posts
congrats

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
I'd like to thank everyone for their complements and votes! It really means a lot!

I also want to thank everyone who competed, it was a tough vote for many of you I'm sure. I would have proudly lost to any of the other cars, I'm just glad I finally have something I can share with the community and be proud of. I would also like to thank Taz again, for putting on the ROTM and doing all of the behind the scenes work to make it happen.

·
Pay it forward
1,325 Posts
Congrtas MB, beautiful car!

·
Marshall Taylor
1,123 Posts
mb3000,

Congratulations! Your build thread shows only a part of the work you have put into your ride. I'm sure you have done things you have forgotten about, lol!

Marshall

·
All systems GO, um maybe
414 Posts
Congratulations, fellow Carolinian. You deserve it especially after all the advice and help you bring to the forum.

·
Verified Seller
4,431 Posts
Well done! You deserve the recognition. Your hard work really shows.

Happy Holidays!

·
3SNY FTMFW
782 Posts
congrats,car looks great

·
Registered
825 Posts
mb3000 congratz on winning. well deservered. I never realized how close your car is to my build. Thank you for all the help you provided in the past. I know how much time it takes and keep the great work up.

·
*** newb
2 Posts
Congrats! Finally getting around here to focus on my car. Nice to see the work y'all put in and it pay off

1 - 17 of 17 Posts