Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had somebody offer me a new HP computer with 128mg of 133 ram, 1gig HTZ, and a 60 gig hard drive with a CD burner for $350. found out that it was stollen and havent talked to him any more.

I guess the old adage is true that if it sounds to good to be true it usualy is..

Its funny, I will drive 50 miles over the 65mph speed limit but I wont get involved in any criminal activityinvolving theft. Go figure.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
I'll sell you a compaq computer with 512MB RAM, two SCSI Ultra wide 3 18 gig hard drives, dual PIII Xeon processors and everything else under the sun for $800 :)

and its legit!

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what I was looking for was a computer over 1gig in speed, 40gig memory 230+ of 133 ram, a burner and the new windows XP for under $450. I saw one at a computer show but didnt get it. I didnt need one at the time.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I want a dual Xeon!

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
aaronpin said:
I want a dual Xeon!
Don't we all? Don't we all..

*sigh* back to my PPro 200/128MB Server.... at least I get my laptop today... Dell P233/64m :/

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
Jebus! Wish I had $800... wanna trade for a Dell P233 laptop? huh? huh? :)

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Mutilator said:
Jagd, if you'd consider taking the HDs and SCSI card out lemme know :)
SCSI card is built in :(

If I come upon some extra hard drvies they are not using I'll let ya know though

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Well damn.
I don't need SCSI anyway... already running a 30GB RAID0 array on my 1.4ghz tbird system... ;)
Maybe I should start saving $$$.. what a concept! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts