1G Foglights b!tches
8,406 Posts
Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,903
Just throwing it out there, has anyone done carbon fibre wheels?

20x9.5 seems very popular. Would sit a nice set of 275/40/20 on them...

·
Registered
151 Posts
This build is incredible...

This is the epitome of the care, quality, and craftsmanship I strive to achieve with my build. Of course, my execution of it pales in comparison, but I certainly can appreciate everything you've done in this car. Beautiful.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Yea this build is mind blowing, I dont understand how it even looks so clean...its impossible. That engine bay, I mean how is it even possible to have the things like AC lines and fuse boses look brand new. I guess restoration is an art ill never master. That intake is rather sexy against the blue paint. EDIT - just noticed that mac 3 port installed there, nice stealthy installation!

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,406 Posts
restoration isn't the right word, it's much much better and cleaner than new. I'd ruin it the first weekend though. lol

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,907
Shout out to Peb, Rancer and Sandy,
Many thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it.

Fam,
I just love that sig lol.

Just want to say that you are doing amazing work. To see everything so spotless and clean.. Can't wait to see you finish!
This build is incredible...

This is the epitome of the care, quality, and craftsmanship I strive to achieve with my build. Of course, my execution of it pales in comparison, but I certainly can appreciate everything you've done in this car. Beautiful.
Yea this build is mind blowing, I dont understand how it even looks so clean...its impossible. That engine bay, I mean how is it even possible to have the things like AC lines and fuse boses look brand new. I guess restoration is an art ill never master. That intake is rather sexy against the blue paint. EDIT - just noticed that mac 3 port installed there, nice stealthy installation!
restoration isn't the right word, it's much much better and cleaner than new. I'd ruin it the first weekend though. lol

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,908
Put a battery in today and we have a pulse.

Running full operation pre-start testing which is very nice to get to.

Once i drop in a base map we are good to start it :D Awe hell I'm hanging for that moment.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,909
Got the base map, thanks Ray. :cool:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,910
Front bumper done.

I've got the panel shop booked! In about two months we'll tow the car there and ill be able to put all the panels, bonnet, front bumper on.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! Great work!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,914
Just getting the bits and pieces sorted in the interior then we are good to start the car. Have a base map, once its up and running its off to the panel shop so i can fit up the guards, hood and bar.

New suspension will be measured same time. We are so close i may even make the NG this year!!!

Oh by the way we finishing making up a steering hub, version 2 if you will. Used Solidworks to create a custom hub based of my first attempt that weights 900g and is noice. Pics when its out of the machine shop.

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,915 (Edited)
Prelim testing before we start. We have a heart beat now.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,916

·
Registered
278 Posts
This thread is utterly compelling. Absolutely amazing work! It makes me embarrassed to post anything on my build. As others have said, you have built a work of art.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,919
Uploading ECU base map...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,920
Just awesome!
Got the start up recorded so ill up load that later today.

Oil system starting at 80psi pressure
Coolant system holds 23psi pressure
Water temp seems to get above 200F so ill need to change the main fan settings on the ECU.
Fuel system sits at 42psi

Big hand from Baz (Melbourne boy) yesterday tidying up some stuff and pre-start checks, thanks mate.

Dial-ed in some fuel maps in the <2k rpm range with Ray on the phone, thanks mate.

Solid idle at 950rpm...

I didnt sleep last night lol

1901 - 1920 of 1922 Posts