Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
I'm a Member
9,715 Posts
Re: Rebuild

that's the best colour I've ever seen simply, I'm sure you could do a fantastic deep dark green too though (slightly lighter than Dimi's bumper)

you know all the black cars have green tinges? have a close look next time.

·
I'm a Member
9,715 Posts

lollercakes :p

the rear looks pretty complicated aye..I saw one on ebay a while back for 1.5K..now I know why!

Glad your finally getting your shizzle dizzle together and posting pix.

the custom camber arms look great!

·
I'm a Member
9,715 Posts

it makes the rear more stable :)

feel free to let us know how much weight you save when it's removed :)

I don't think it's worth removing tbh, and all the electrical stuff makes the GTO what it is :D

·
I'm a Member
9,715 Posts

scary shit.

btw you might want to beef up the hand brake bracket while your having fun, they always seem to go.

also the rear centerconsole storage compartment bracket...that's foreverbending and always ends up allowing the front of that console that mounts to the console bracket to snap off ;( I swear it's a shit design for storage that one.

I'd love to move my window switch's into the center console one day. would give more room for that 10" sub to go in their place :p :p :p :p

·
I'm a Member
9,715 Posts

nice work on the front subframe btw. that little power steering line you see snaking over it is such a bitch to hook back up...took me maybe half an hour to get that thing back in ;( the Gen 1 air reserviour is one helleva funny thing like to cans stuck together, in the Gen 2 it's just a single lump of plastic.

·
I'm a Member
9,715 Posts

the box that you store crap in, that's usually under your elbow, the rear most bracket for that likes to bend...and allows the thin plastic attach bit at the front of the storage thinggy to snap.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.