Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was about 2 months ago now when I bought my TT. I've worked hard and shes coming around quite nice. Keep in mind when I bought her she was close to stock and had the RED interior. Look at her now and tell me what you think.
http://teddyca2.freeservers.com/

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Awesome job teddy, can't believe that you've done all that in 8 weeks. Also can't believe your new wife allows you that much time to spend on the car. Interior looks sharp. I'm sure some will really like the big rims, I think they make the tires profile too low, but with the lowered springs at least you don't have wheel gap.
Gotta admit you've gone wayyyyyyyy past what I'd even consider doing to mine. 4400 watts?? geez does it make you go faster??
I like the audiobahn stuff though-they the ones with the flames? But after drooling for a turbo for so long can understand why you've invested so much into it.

Good Job

Lord Warlock

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Nice, what times did you run at the track?

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Yep the wife was pretty pissed so I have cut back on the time I spend with the car. I want to get a couple things polished under the hood and will relax for a couple of months. The rims and stereo kill me at the track but I just picked up a set of chrome 17"s and built my box so I can just pull it out. My ultimate goal is to run high 11's with everything in the car. I have some work cutout for me but a 11.99 would make me happy.

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lets not talk about my times 14.23 ?????? but lets talk about my 4200lb's ??????

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
I'm probably around the same weight. I ran a 14.42 with all my stereo shit, a bad launch and missing 2nd gear. Hopefully I'll get a downpipe and EBC soon.

I also had to mod a little at a time or the wife gets mad, but since she is getting the frontend mod I might be able to get away with more.;)

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think you weight anything close to me. Remember this car has 2 complete Dynamat bulk packs in it and a shit load of equipment. The 19's didn't help any either. I had good launches and never missed a gear I just think it was a bad night. There were SS's and WS6's running NOS and not breaking 12's. 14.0 was actually a good time for all the cars but I was very disappointed thats why I got the new rims and changed up my system so I could pull out my 150lb box.

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
I think I'm more like 4K lbs or close to it. I'll check it on the truck scale we have here at work.

BTW - when I raced that day I had at least an extra 100 lbs in my car with my albtop, cd's and other junk. Next time I race I'm taking out the box, amp, spare tire and the rest of the dead weight.

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Need many more pics!

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys love all the compliments, it makes hard work worth it. I just need to start putting this girl on a diet.:D

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
I just need to start putting this girl on a diet
Newlyweds should never say this!!!!

I know you were talking about the car, but trust me don't ever say this where wife can hear it....you'll regret it. LOL

LW

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Teddy, seriously, do you have any bigger or better pics? Car looks really sharp! Also, where did you get the wheels and tires from and what did they run you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts