Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Colorado Springs. Moved here in July of 2013, from Austin Texas. I raced and drove chevelles, camaros, a corvette and chevy II's for 15 plus years. I was 20 years old when these cars came out. I remember their debut well. However my attentions were all afforded to American Muscle. Grew up had kids.... Recently divorced. Saw a 92 rt tt for sale on the side of hyw 24 Just outside of Woodland Park Colorado. That was June of 15'. Couple of months ago. I bought it. found another 92 rt tt, only 2 miles west of where the 1st one was. bought it. Since the day I saw the first rt tt. for sale I have been researching every thing I can find and overall overtaken by these little Supercars. Any one in Colorado wanting to talk about these cars or a meet or anything 3s related at all? lets get something going.:qgiggity:

·
Registered
977 Posts
We just had a CO3S sponsored all Mitsubishi meet in Colorado Springs the last weekend of July. We even cruised up to Woodland Park lol. If you're on Facebook we have a Colorado 3S group that you can join for info on meets and stuff. We had a dedicated Colorado3S forum but it ran out of funding about a year ago.

·
Registered
977 Posts

A few pics from the meet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There we go. I knew I wasnt the Lone Ranger out here. Alright so any forum I can watch to know about meets etc? What city are you in?

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm actually from Western Nebraska lol. But the CO3S group is closer than the Nebraska group haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts