Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,303 Posts
How much is needed yet for this round of chemo and the marrow transplant? I'll talk to my wife and see what we can do.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Ok Guys.. Chris needs some more cash to get what he is needing done! I am up for another decent size Donation. Who else? If every member here sent 5$, he would be good to go! Come on Guys, lets get this going!
Thanks moonshine man

How much is needed yet for this round of chemo and the marrow transplant? I'll talk to my wife and see what we can do.
We won't count the new 8 weeks of chemo which I will start on this coming monday. That wasn't in the picture when we started this fundraiser. We are around $2000 for the stem cell bone marrow transplant give or take.

-Chris

·
Premium Member
4,789 Posts
Thanks to the kindness and generosity of MightyMouse, I was able to make another donation.

Keep up the fight Chris!

·
The MoonShine Man
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I have not been around this place much. But crazy it already been a few years since Chris got sick. Keep on kicking ass buddy.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Coming up on 4 years End of July when I was diagnosed. Crazy.

Still doing chemo 3 weeks on 1 week off. Just had my monthly blood draw for testing this morning. Will see if the current therapy is still working.

-Chris

101 - 106 of 106 Posts