61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
$50 sent hope it helps you out :)
Every penny. the drugs and dr. visits and gas alone are racking up.

We thank everyone for every penny. We know these are tight times yet people are stepping up. The support is overwhelming.

-Chris

·
weeweese da sekwet weapon
804 Posts
Thanks for the sticky!!!!

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Chris & Vicki,

My wife and I just sent alittle something to help.

We will keep you in all of our thoughts and prayers.

-Chris & Marcy Kelly (MAP882)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i'm putting a rally event together with some other guys in NJ to raise some money. i won't disclose an amount, but i'll send a totalled check and a video of the event.

if anyone here would like to participate, pm me, this is the first mention of the event on any forum other than emails.

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,115 Posts

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
i'm putting a rally event together with some other guys in NJ to raise some money. i won't disclose an amount, but i'll send a totalled check and a video of the event.

if anyone here would like to participate, pm me, this is the first mention of the event on any forum other than emails.
With the video would be so great. Seeing people having "automotive" fun even if just partially for my recovery is touching. I wish I could even sit in my car much less drive it down the street. Too much bone pain to even get in or out of it.

Thank you very much and have fun at the event.

-Chris

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
And thanks to everyone. The support is overwhelming. Don't care who knows it. I tear up when I read these threads.

-Chris

·
804 Posts
This got started, thanks to you. I am in your debt, Jrod.

I'm working on getting thank you's out to those who have helped out. It's been so hectic with Chris in and out of the hospital lately, though I hope this past weekend was the last time for a while.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,996 Posts
I will be sending my small donation shortly :) A fellow in Greece purchased my intercooler that I also had listed here.

Fight the good fight Chris! I hope to meet you someday and learn more.

·
804 Posts
I have tried to catch up on all the thank yous that I owe, so if you haven't received a personal message from me for your donation, please let me know. There were two email addys that came back as undeliverable and I don't know who they belong to.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
These donations are keeping us afloat. I can't express enough my gratitude.

-Chris

61 - 80 of 106 Posts