Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
I will donate also.

·
Wanna be TT
1,508 Posts
For those not able to view his facebook wall:

Chris Hill
I have been diagnosed with Stage 3 Multiple myeloma - cancer of the plasma cells in bone marrow. 80% of my bone marrow is cancer. I will be starting chemo next week followed by a stem cell bone marrow transplant. I would have went for a checkup earlier but wouldn't ya know it, I don't have health insurance so I waited till late in the game. Dumbass.
Although I don't agree with the dumbass comment!

Sad :(

·
weeweese da sekwet weapon
804 Posts
Thank you, guys. I am moved beyond words. I will talk to Chris to see how he feels about it.

·
weeweese da sekwet weapon
804 Posts
Thanks everyone. Since we know we will need the money, we are trying to research setting up a legitimate donation/fundraising fund. I'm just lost with it though, so please bare with me while I try to learn and go about it the right way. Chris was very touched and encouraged when he saw this thread. I just don't have the words right now to express our appreciation.

·
Quit while you're ahea
7,907 Posts
Thanks everyone. Since we know we will need the money, we are trying to research setting up a legitimate donation/fundraising fund. I'm just lost with it though, so please bare with me while I try to learn and go about it the right way. Chris was very touched and encouraged when he saw this thread. I just don't have the words right now to express our appreciation.
I'm glad to hear this. :)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts