Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with this companies brand of bras for our car? warranty is long compared to the competition and it reads good at the sights I've seen it at, but just wondering if anyone here has seen, heard of or has one of these bras themselves.

What were your impressions? I've had a bra for years and plan on using it for the new paint job, so that is not a question, the question is quality, fitment, logo? and availability.

Appreciate the input people

Lord Warlock

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
I've heard those are good, and LeBra (jcWhitney) makes a good one too. I have the lebra custom from jc whitney, fits perfect and looks pretty good imo.

Colgan is supposed to be quality from what i've read.

Matt

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt how about some more opinions people, I'm going to order a new bra and would like to know the best one to get. Loved my old one and it still fits but is getting a bit old and time to replace.

LW

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I like the OEM one that I have. And it has the Mitsu diamond on the front. It fits perfect and is high quality. I recomend the OEM one if you are wanting to get one. :cool:

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Like me with my 1991 Stealth, you won't be able to get a factory bra for your car either.

I went for the LeBra, but it's my impression (i.e., no facts involved here) that the Colgan ones are supposed to be higher quality.

Mind you, I have no complaints about the LeBra, but I use it only for trips over 100 miles or so - in other words, maybe 5 times a year, so I don't know what it's like if used every day. Got my LeBra for 70 bucks through a local auto place, cheaper than JCWhitney.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts