Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just letting everyone know... we have lots of intakes in stock right now and ready to ship. most parts ship out same day payment is recieved or the next day.

$100 for a wall
$125 for a box

also for an additional $25 we can include a 3" filter and adapter with the kit.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
im curious on your old thread about this you said 5-10 gtech readings for the na and like 16-18 on the turbo NOW its 8 on the turbo im just confused

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
everyones car is different. the intakes arent going to make the same hp on every car they go onto. we have put a lot of intakes on a lot of different cars, the results are varied.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i was just confused cuz i thought you did the results on the same car...around the same temp thats all

·
Registered
9,450 Posts
I will order one when I get back

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Chris, werent you planning on making a new version of the intake box?

Edit: didnt read the whole thread :p When are you planning on finishing the sealed box?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
yeah its on our to-do list for sure. not sure when we will get around to it. most likely be during the summer time when we can get more R&D time. but yeah it will happen eventually.

·
FORMORLY VEGAS 3000
438 Posts
Are the walls still for sale? And this bolts in between the mas and the filter?? Anyone else running these?? I am curious to see if I should add it to a order I am planning on making in the next week or so, when my car will finally be up and running again.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Are the walls still for sale? And this bolts in between the mas and the filter?? Anyone else running these?? I am curious to see if I should add it to a order I am planning on making in the next week or so, when my car will finally be up and running again.
Yup you should get it. It works!

When I installed my KNN FPIK I was noticing that on hot days my car would feel slower, but on a cold night the car would haul ass.

I saw the wall and said id give it a shot. IT WORKED!! my car now felt strong all the time, It made a big difference I was surprized.

Also this is a very popular mod on other platforms, so yeah go for it!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Could we get some installed pics. The pics in the first post come up as red X's

21 - 34 of 34 Posts