Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the clutch pedal goes all the way down to the floor when you push it down but is dosent come back up I aready checked the master cylinder and it didn't have any brake fluid(DOT3) so I poure some in the reservoir and it's still doing the same thing. Do I have to blead the cluth hydraulic line? PLEASE I really need some help.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
jcolunga said:
the clutch pedal goes all the way down to the floor when you push it down but is dosent come back up I aready checked the master cylinder and it didn't have any brake fluid(DOT3) so I poure some in the reservoir and it's still doing the same thing. Do I have to blead the cluth hydraulic line? PLEASE I really need some help.
You need to bleed your lines. Make sure also that you didn't blow out your slave cylinder. But it sounds only like you need to bleed the system.

·
Go get bent
4,123 Posts
take off the black snake.. aka the intake tubing. then look back by the slave cylinder and there is a 10mm nut that you need to crack open. that is it.. it is underneath the plenum and almost directly under the throttle body just above the transmission. check stealth316.com for pictures. good luck

·
Registered
214 Posts
could this just happen all of the sudden? or does it mean that maybe there is a leak, or hole in the line?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts