Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive contacted Diana D. Dodge, Director (the 4 D's) at HOSE TECHNIQUES in Torrance,CA and she is willing to give discounts to us. They are very professional and she even sent me colored hoses in every color and every size they make. Those who havent heard of them, they maufacture and sell Silicone Vacuum Hose(12colors/6sizes), Silicone/Nomex TURBO hose, and S/S T-Bolt Clamps. They have matching color tie-wraps for the colored hoses and even give you hose cutters,,,shit.....she even gave me HOSE TECHNIQUES CANDY to eat....pretty neat looking and tasted great...anyway there having a sale during the MONTH of DECEMBER where hose kits are 47.00 (includes shipping )for any color (even the higher priced colors you can get for the low regular priced color amounts) check them out and give DIANA a call. Let her know who you are and tell her that your with 3SI and that she just sent samples to CLINT FOX and your interrested.. The kits she quoted cannot be discounted anymore than the 47.00 each kit. The club discounts come with hose by the footage. Just letting you guys know if your into adding flavor to your engine compartments then give HOSE TECHNIQUES a try. Also look at WWW.HOSETECHNIQUES.COM for info. Nice colors and high quality hose.....ive got the product here and looks great.....Thought id let you know......im ordering from her....Reiterate to her that we are all over the state and she will have to give us our own 3SI # for ordering purposes. Ive told her this already but if everyone says the same thing more likely it will get done. She wanted to wait to see if we are interrested first before she establishes the club ordering number etc... Call her and express this when you call....Let her know you talked to me so it hopefully rings a bell to her...which it should.

[This message has been edited by Y3K (edited December 11, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Y3K (edited December 11, 1999).]

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
what hoses are you planning on replacing? are you talking ic piping hoses? or like the hoses that go to my evc4? im very interested, please let me know which ones your talking about. are they the same diameter inside or could we get bigger ones? did you just buy them? if you did could you send me a picture of what they look like installed. thanks, rob schoen [email protected]

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out WWW.HOSETECHNIQUES.COM for pictures and more info....but these are vacuum hoses in sizes 3.2mm, 3.5mm,4.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, and 10.0 mm, which can hold upto 120PSI. They also sell Turbo Hose....Hump Hose,Reducer Hose, and Straight Hose and also 45degree and 90degree Hose all in colors.......these hoses are suitable for turbo charging, intercooler systems, and air intake sys. and have temperature ratings up to 500degree F. which is higher then fiberglass or polyester reinforced hosing. Replaces OEM hoses and LIFETIME GUARANTEE check them out at their website. CALL DIANE. I am purchasing some from them and dont have pictures yet but will soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts