Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im on my way to pick up mom from work. cruising down i94 south minding my business and up pulls a yellow S4 with limo tint. stops dead even with me and starts revving. nice sounding exhaust and a few decals on the back window (one sticker was of the wierd name of the chip that ups them a buncha hp- dont remember what it was). def had i/e/bov.

i look over, roll down my window, guy doesnt do the same and just keeps nudging forward...:rolleyes:

booooost up to 51 ratio. i slow down to 40 in 3rd, rev a little higher and SWEET SPOT... goodbye audi. pulled ~5 cars to 100. tap brakes 3 times. i win.

---------

picked up mk5 today (bad ass) and a couple other ps2 goods, and on my way home i get caught at a red light with a lovely white clk55 amg. older guy driving. i was kina itchin for some action so i tap the gas a BIT (just to make the needle hit 2200 rpm) and let it sit.

light goes green, normal take off...

BAM-- the guy hits it, WTF? im thinking...he pulls a carlength and i floor it in second (love that gear) and i pull pretty damn quick.

pulled about 2 carlengths til 80 (in a 55). win again.

---------

on another note, ive had the car for about 6 months now and its been nothing but heaven. all these horror stories ive heard about 2nd/3rd hand vr4s/tt's arent always true! ZERO problems and not a sign of any trouble. tranny is butter, turbos speak, brakes are good, everything works-- ecs, active aero, active exhaust etc. been babying it since the day i got it-- esxcept the occasional run and the track... i love this damn car!!

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Good kill buddy!

I also think our tranny isn't that bad as people saying.
Although I have the vibration issue since I bought my car, everything else seems holding pretty good. I wish they came out
with the short throw shifter from factory though:eek:

Yes, you should love 2nd gear:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
:D nice kill dog me and luis are chillin. We saw the post and thought was cute.

down with :ak47: s4's even though i want one:D

chalk one more up for deepspeed!!!

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
pearL,

Your car is such a beast! nice kill man!

Lucky inay wasn't in the car or u would've gotten "pak pak" LOL

·
This space for rent.
3,009 Posts
Good kills Karlo.

I think I've seen that Yellow S4 with the tint / decals before . . . looked lowered just a little bit too ?

I ran along side with one just like this one locally ( Route 12 ) when we were surrounded by traffic so we couldnt do anything, about a month ago . . younger guy driving it. I gave him the :bigthumb: just because his car was Yellow :D and he gave me one back.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
38 Cigarette said:
Good kills Karlo.

I think I've seen that Yellow S4 with the tint / decals before . . . looked lowered just a little bit too ?

I ran along side with one just like this one locally ( Route 12 ) when we were surrounded by traffic so we couldnt do anything, about a month ago . . younger guy driving it. I gave him the :bigthumb: just because his car was Yellow :D and he gave me one back.
thanks man. i guess he wanted a piece of a 3/S after he saw your car! ;)

im still waiting to take on that supra on chitownracing.com. any one of those "bad ass fast and furious street racers" matter of fact. :rolleyes: i know you want in on it too! :lol3:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts