·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
299 Posts
rice-a-roni.. the san francisco treat.

here's a trend I wish stayed with the Civic Type R l33t m4ch1n3s. They're even uglier on the new Eclipse's...

·
0 Posts
I tried clicking on this site and it responded with that it could not find the page I was looking for.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS Looks awesome, and so does that Type V Supra style wing! I like clear on white, it looks clean.
LMAO @ the Type V Supra style wing. That thing is fugly as hell. And I personally don't like the lights.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Rollin3G said:
dont you have to have some sort of red in the light to be legal?
I think the lights just have to blink red, orange or the correct color. So if you have correct colored bulbs it'll be legal.

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
I am pretty sure in Fl that you have to have a peice of red reflector in there at the least. correct me if i'm wrong florida guys

·
UK 98 3000GT TT
550 Posts
I think that would look good on a black 3000gt 91 with the front done too.

But that’s just me ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
In OK I think you have to have the red lens, not just a bulb. I also think they banned the tail light tape (to fix broken ones).

·
Registered
687 Posts
I know that everyone would like to let this post die... But I need taillights for my '93 Stealth. What would you have to do to make the '94 up model fit?:confused:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
clear tailights are so.....1997...;)

i don't think that's a cheapo "Type V supra" wing. if i remember correctly that wing costs over $1000 and is imported from japan that made it specificially for GTO. the owner of that car is a member of this board, goes to u of Michigan i believe..

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
I like those lights on certain color cars. Infact, I think they would look good on just about every color besides red. I like red taillights on a red car.

My experiences with FL is that they don't care what you do. I use to see many cars down there with clear lights and red bulbs.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
I know that everyone would like to let this post die... But I need taillights for my '93 Stealth. What would you have to do to make the '94 up model fit?
First question. Is it a Stealth R/T or a Stealth base/ES? All years of Stealth lights are interchangable between the same model. No 3000GT taillights will fit the Stealth at all. They look close, but the GT lights are about 1/4" shorter.

·
Registered
687 Posts
That's really all that I needed to know. It's impossible to find a Stealth or 3000GT where I live to even be able to measure the lights. Thanks for the information. I guess that I will have to find something else to work with...:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts