Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running my third group buy for all of you who would like clear or smoked corners. They are $80 plus $8 shipping. You send me your stock turn signals, and I return them clear or smoked. I STILL:rolleyes: don't have any pics of the smoked on a car. I will be sure to post them as soon as I am able to get my hands on some. All the pics I have are below. Lets shoot for at least 5 people. Thanks.

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I got all the people who would like clear and smoked corners taken care of?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I would be in for a set of the smoked corners, but I have no money. I will be getting in touch with you as soon as I have $88. Sorry!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I just ordered the blackouts from you last week. How long does it take you to ship them out? I was curious because I am moving soon.:D

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crimedog94 - I sent the only 3 orders of them I had out today. If one of them was you then you will be receiving them this week. Thursday at the latest.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I appreciate it. I paid by paypal last week so I hope its me!:D Those blackouts are badass looking. Thanks man.

·
Registered
656 Posts
what do the 2nd gen smoked look like?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
For those of you with the darker color cars(black, green, blue and maybe red) the smoked corners are very nice. Getting pic eventually!

I also posted this thread in the 'Part for sale' section and KCMC582 came up with an idea for those who do not want to send in your lights. You could send me the cost of a new pair of lights plus the $88 and I could order a pair from the dealership to be cleared out, then send them to you. Its an idea, just thought I would share it with everyone.

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
i want whatever would look best on the 94 pearl blue... probably smoked, right? what do i use in the mean time? can you wait a week until i actually get my car?

·
Registered
656 Posts
could i send you my core that has niteshades on it or do you replace the whole outer lens?

·
3si Member #46
581 Posts
Could you possibly give me the length of the 3000Gt turn signals from your car?

Then can you do ones that have niteshades on them?

Thanks

Josh

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AgtBlank - In my opinion smoked would look the best, yes I can wait.
3kLV - Yes you can send your core with the nightshades. I replace the whole oter lense.
Slush5 - if you can send me your core I can do them.

·
3,802 Posts
How dark are these shaded ones?

And how much does it cost from the dealer (if I choose that option)?

Are you doing tail lights?

And how does the smoked look compared to the NiteShades?

Thanks,

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Player - the shaded ones are dark, light can still shin through. They are really a perfect shade. The ones from the dealer are ridiculously expensive(as is everything else OEM, they are $69 A PEICE. Once I find a pair of taillight to work on I will be doing them. I have not really seen the nightshades, but if I had a dark car I would not want anything else then the smoked ones.

·
3,802 Posts
Do you require the entire turn signal or just the lense?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just the housings. I don't need the amber lense at all.

·
3,802 Posts
Are the lenses that your sending out somehow attached to the housing, is that why you can't just send out the lenses?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sell just the lenses for $60 plus $8 shipping. With instructions on how to mount them to the stock housings.

·
3,802 Posts
Then why do you need the housing and not the lenses?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Because for $80 I take the old amber lenses off for you and mount the new clear lenses on them. For $60 I just send you the lenses and you must do the amber removal and clear lense mounting.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts