Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
STP makes a fuel additive that cleans fuel injectors. A lot of the guys in my Explorer club have used it and were pleased with the results. Although, our 170 HP Ford 4.0 litters are not exactly what you would call a high performance motor. Nonetheless, it seems to do the job. IMHO

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
RedLine makes an injector cleaner for our cars, I would go with them. Cameron, 2 words "lowering Springs" :) You can get them cheap now, I see allot of people selling them on the board.

·
Registered
709 Posts
They are on the shopping list! :D I just got this car and am replacing the breaks, carrier bearings and doing the 60K maintenance. As soon as its running safe, then I start playing. I plan on lowering it about 2 inches, replacing the exhaust, replacing the front bumper assembly, replacing the side view mirror (ordered from double0bondo), new paint, etc…:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Actually I appreciate the ride height of my car. Around here the roads can really suck and sometimes clearance is necessary. I don't consider lowering springs a critical upgrade ... eventually I probably will but not until I own other sports cars to ride on the rough roads. (Like an RX7) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts