Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw it!!! In NYC Brooklyn (Greenpoint), near Review street (local racers meat there on Fridays nights). There was one guy with vr4 (he claimed that he have bigger turbos). He raced with civic (turbo and no exhaust at all), and lost very badly. I saw couple posts and people said that Civic won't beat vr4, but here you have "exception" in addition to that Civic was way faster than vr4!!!!!

ps. Anybody from NYC?

·
Registered
131 Posts
crx

i ran with a pretty damn fast crx in iowa. Went from a rolll in second and oart of third. he stayed side bys side, but was geared differently, he didnt loose much ground when he shifted. He had a turbo.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
guys, i just saw the space shuttle beat a vr-4!! its true, the vr-4 is gay and slow. its a heavy pig. all the little civic hatchshits are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo light, and the vr-4 is heavy...

awww go cram your ricer 4 banger talk up your ass. no one cares if a civc beats a viper, stealth, 3000gt, anything. its still a shitvic, and its still a 4 cylinder pos.

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
I would never ever post something like this even if it was TRUE :shake:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
puffe516 said:
I would never ever post something like this even if it was TRUE :shake:
if youre refering to my post, i didnt mean a single word of it. it was a bad attempt at making fun of the rice boy who saw someone beat a "vr-4". id bet it was a base model. everyone at our local hangout thinks im a turbo even after i light the front tires up...

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
vr-4wannabe said:

if youre refering to my post, i didnt mean a single word of it. it was a bad attempt at making fun of the rice boy who saw someone beat a "vr-4". id bet it was a base model. everyone at our local hangout thinks im a turbo even after i light the front tires up...

Hehe nah man, i was referring to the guy who made this thread. I thought your post was funny ;)

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Well, anything can happen but more details would be better.

·
Pure Liquid
1,190 Posts
Who gives a fuck weather the civic won or not. That isn't even a war story. It didn't even have any fucking detail. Troll or no troll, make up some enjoyable bull-shit. I don't want to click a thread for some-two sentence-horse-shit. Here I'll add my "War Story". I raced a Ford Ranger with my Camry at a stoplight. When it turned green I floored the bitch and it still wouldn't move. You fucking loser.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VR4 is no soooooooooo fast!!!!

I am disappointed by your answers. Now know that almost all vr4 owners are just …... Do you really believe that you car is so fast? I saw many races between vr4 (with a lot of mods), but cars like integra, wrx, firebirds eat them alive (of course those cars have mods also). One thing is true, I prefer vr4 than shity Civic, but fact is fact so please don’t call me liar any more (go to some Civic websites and check how fast they can go).
Thanks
Ps. I know want is difference between vr4 and base model, so please keep your comments for your self.
:(

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: Go back to Bangladesh

Scyzoryk said:
I am from Poland!!!!!

Give us the site where you hang out the most and your name on there too. Then we'll evaluate the kill and keep them ourselves. And also keep the note to myself that I won't run that civic.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.