Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know mercy kill, but it was fun ass hell.

I was on my way home and this Chrysler pulls up behind me and starts riding my ass like his shit is fast. Well I get in the right hand turn lane and he follows. The street I was turning on opens up into a 4 lane street so it's game. I know he wants some by the way he's riding my ass. I hit the corner and wait until he get around before I go WOT. I see him come around and go WOT and so do I. The biotch even tried to go in the next lane like he was gonna pass me.:rolleyes:

After I put a couple of 747 lenghts on him I let him catch up just enough for me to downshift and loose his sorry ass. I don't know what Chrysler it was, but from the front end ot looked like a Seabring or a 300M. Oh well another buster goes down to the VR4.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't 747 car lengths you put on him, instead of a couple of 747 aircraft links?:D

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tomwatson said:
Are you sure it wasn't 747 car lengths you put on him, instead of a couple of 747 aircraft links?:D
LMAO....it sure looked like it. Hopefully I see him on my way home again. Next time I'll give him a head start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts