Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chrome cleaner in a black spray bottle(not sure who makes it) and I was wondering whether the auto parts stores have a spray to keep the chrome shinny?Thanks!

[This message has been edited by blkstealthpaid4 (edited January 02, 2000).]

·
0 Posts
Yeah, all of the auto parts stores I've been to I've seen chrome spray. (AutoZone, NAPA, etc). Happy new year to you!

B

·
0 Posts
best stuff is neverdull chrome polish, its a wad of material and it by far out cleans any other product...even if you have a speck of tar from the road, just gently rub it completely off... try it... also works on aluminum

·
Registered
182 Posts
Go to http://www.flitz.com/mpolish.htm and checkout their metal polish, it's great. I learned about it over the summer and it's the best I've ever used. I polished the 4 chrome exhaust tips while attending the Ocean City gathering this year, they never looked better. It looks like a large tube of toothpaste on the website. Also, it's expensive, about $22 per tube with shipping, but a very small amount does a lot.

Brian

·
'94 3000GT original owner
1,609 Posts
Mothers Mag and Aluminum Polish gives best overall protection. Cleaners like Wenol, Semichrome and Flitz work really great but don't give lasting protection. You could use the Mothers as a final step after using one of the other cleaners. My .02 cents.

Bob

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have to admit, that the neverdull wadding stuff is great stuff. I am a car detailer, and i use it for all kinds of stuff. I have seen it bring rusty wheels back to shiny chrome.

Brian Davis
91 Stealth ES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts