Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
I want Santa-Brian to deliver a GTPro Twin Turbo upgrade kit! Also, my new motor should be here just in time for the holiday vacation time I've got planned. My car may be back on the road in time for New Years weekend!! (I will work around the clock if necessary
)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Carmen Electra...ohh you asked about car related stuff..mah bad..
..Blitz Boost DSBC, Dual Turbo Timer. That's about it.

Raja
94 Vr4

S

·
0 Posts
I GOT what I wanted for Christmas...My 92 3000GT SL! (At least when I asked my Santa, she said "Your Christmas is already out in the garage!)
Actually I had my eye on a neat licence plate frame at the dealers...
Randy

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey, all!

In the spirit of the holidays, I'm just wondering what (if anything) you guys have put on your wish list for your cars and related stuff. I'll start:

I asked Santa-wife for a TMO datalogger, tint job for the glass, an air compressor, and a roll-away tool chest.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Blitz dual turbo timer
Hallman Boost controller
K&N Aircharger
New paint job for the vette
The serenity to kill vettes and stangs with dignity
And, another great year with La Diabla (wife, she sometimes deserves the name more than me!)!

Geez, Mike, if it was feasible, I'd trade you my tinted glass for your stock (20% is too dark!). Can barely see anything at night.

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited December 13, 1999).]

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
All i want for christmas is for my 93sl to transform into a vr4, that's it!
c'mon santa, you the man!
kevin calvano 93sl

·
Registered
653 Posts
Diablo,

Who's side are you on, anyway? You want the serenity to kill 'Vettes with dignity yet you want new paint for your own 'vette? Shame on you! Now Santa will only bring you coal for your stocking!

You'll be in even worse shape if Mo finds out you called her "La Diabla" ha ha

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Trevor,

Hey man, you bring it down for the weekend, leave me with all the parts and I am sure I can put them in my car!!!... uhhh,... I mean, in YOUR car... yeah, that is what I meant to say... Your car....

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
My wishlist :

All the best for you all ! Good health, fun, great et's and good times with your family !

Greetings from Switzerland,
Roger

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thanks, Roger.

Now I feel greedy and materialistic for only listing stuff I want for my car

Just to set the record straight, I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
HEY!!!! I'm not like that! But thanks!! I am cute!!! HEHEH HEHEHEH HEHEHE... hack cough sputter... (sick today!!)

Seriously, what are you doing this weekend?? We gots Hendrick, and Josh and me and why not you??? that way cars have a choice between close, not so close and spanked like a little bitch!!! HEH HEH HEH!!! Can't wait to go racin.... just hope the weather stays good!!!

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Well if I can find a pretty girl in a pretty 3000GT around Northwest Florida here in Pensacola I'd be all set. So not happening in this part of the country, I'm always the underdog at ever drag strip, but I don't mind seeing the look when I maul the modded Mustangs, Corvettes, and Camaros....................corey([email protected])

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dear Santa,
I only want one thing: a VALENTINE 1 radar detector with hidden display.
Jerry Scolamiero 1993 Firestorm Red Stealth RTTT AKA "The Red Terminator"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts