Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must be willing to pickup in person!!! I've got quite a few parts left from my old '91 SL. I'm selling a house and DON'T want to move the parts again!!! By <b>almost</b> free I mean I will accept donations :) Interested parties please let me know what you need/want! I will post a list of parts available tonight.
Some items I remember having.... engine block + 1 head, seats (almost a set), some interior pieces, lots of switches, and LOTS more!!! I'm too busy with building of the new house to be packing stuff and running to the post office.
Stan

·
Mitz Fanatic
127 Posts
Is there any chance I could get the seats if I have someone come by and get them so he can ship them to me??
Larry

any chance you'd shot a jpg of them so I could see what we're talking about. My grandson and my son in law live in the C'land area; and can come by to get them . We're seeing him in NYC for the Macy's parade this week, and I'll ask him to stand ready to get them for me; just give the word

Update: FYI my 92 3000GT has a burgandy interior, so if'd be great if you'd consider my offer since I was the first to post the request.:mitsu: :mitsu:

stan:
As for donations?? Everybody understands donations are appreciated when giving away things you cant use, but the recipent can. Stuck in Albany these days, formerly lived in Wheaton/Naperville

·
Registered
566 Posts
i would be willing to pick up if you have any of these parts. do u have leather seats? if so, what color? if a good color, i will snag them off of ya, and give ya some money. or the center or main gauge clusters? floor mats in good condition? stock exhaust? downpipe in good condition? i really need the window trim that runs on the exterior at the top of the door at the bottom of the window. of course i'de throw ya donations. if you have any of this stuff.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy... The seats are burgundy and are in very good condition... Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to make up the list of available parts today, but I promise I will post it tomorrow.
vr4ludak - I am just SW of Chicago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.