Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve has a nice shop (still geting settled).I got a chance to poke around while he was working.He has some polished plug covers 3000GT,Stealth,GTO.Really well done plenums that are so polished they look chrome.U.D.P.s in stock,3SX motor mounts(polished) and lightened flywheels to name a few.Now is the time to buy these parts or anything else you may need so Steve can really get his business off the ground and aid in the R&D that will benefit this community.If you are in the Clt. N.C. area and need work done give him a call he works on many different makes.Opening a business like this is a big step so please support it now so it will be here tomorrow.Thanks!

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
He's got my business...

...as soon as I have the money for it. :D Too many things pending at the moment.:rolleyes:

·
Here Alot
2,366 Posts
I was there on Tues. changing my oil. Eric and Kevin was there too. Thanks steve for letting me to use the lift. Those spark plug plates are damn nice and plenums too. Professional done. I give it A++

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know he has a 90 days same as cash plan through American general finance so that would make paying for that easier.I am broke now too and the 60k was due like 1200 miles ago but work just started picking up so I will be going on a buying spree soon.I am going to buy the stuff to attempt the single turbo na so I have a big list of stuff I want and of stuff I need.Hopefully if the turbo conversion goes well I will "need" 18" wheels.:)

·
Here Alot
2,366 Posts
Yeah that is right. Steve got a big ass poster hanging down from his garage "90 DAYS SAME AS CASH" lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
hey i live in matthews and i've been looking for some place in the area that deals with 3000gts, where is the shop located or better yet what is it called and whats the number cuz id like to stop by and check it out!
thanks

·
Here Alot
2,366 Posts
across from WalMart on Harrisburg Rd. 9415 A Parkton Road (Behind Harris Body shop and next to Jag Doctor)

704-563-7249

It is kinda connected to the body shop

1 - 9 of 9 Posts