Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
$18,000 for a slow, used, and gaudy 4 banger!? I don't think so! This guy describes and shows many pics for added confidence that you are buying aquality POS!:D

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
That front fascia is SO disgraceful. Made to swallow up dogs and small children. It might be a more reasonable price if it had a Silvia motor swap.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I can only imagine what the rest of the car looks like...I bet the exhaust pipe is at least a full foot in diameter.

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
vehicle description:
perfect condition
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :jerky:

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
The front end looks like Predator.

·
Lord Master Smacktard
382 Posts
I can see his/her neighbors pooling their money together to buy the thing just to get the POS outta their neighborhood, and perhaps into the local junkyard.

·
Registered
636 Posts
what are you guys a talking about, this car is sooo cool. Just look it has rain gutters at its side skirts!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yuck!!! I don't like it!!!!!

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
That looks horrible.......it looked better stock.

-Jeff

·
Registered
516 Posts
StealthTTBoy said:
I can only imagine what the rest of the car looks like...I bet the exhaust pipe is at least a full foot in diameter.
If the front of the car looks like that, the rear must be square, red and have a loft for the conductor to sit in.

·
Registered
709 Posts
:eek: Hey! Warn a fella. I was eating… :eek:

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
theres 1 with that body kit over here.....unpainted. i guess it looks even worse painted.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
I dunno guys. I think that looks pretty mean. I like the front anyways. Not too fond of the back. Wicked looking. How come there can't be cool shit like that for our cars?

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
*horrified*:eek:

Esc, we're taking away your keys. It's intervention time...

There's only 12 steps to recovery from the evil clutches of rice. Join RA today buddy, it's for your own good.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
lemme alone! heh...that's ok, I'm getting the Bomex kit. And I'm getting a 94 Supra spoiler (imma do some molding to it so it'll curve a lil more, and extend out farther and make it go over into the quarter panels like the 97 spoilers do). I dunno, I just like standing out in the crowd.

·
In God We Trust
114 Posts
TACKY...why do people ruin there cars by putting kits on them? This guy has too much money and too much time on his hands. BUT, look what he's driving...a classic riceboy POS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts