Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

check out my yellow coils

940 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  mitsu3kgt311 
#1 ·
well i havent been driving the VR-4 since august (waiting for RPS group buy clutch) so i decided to do some under-the-hood dress-up stuff. i saw someone that had custom coils that were yellow and i thought they looked cool, so i took mine off & painted em yellow. along with my spark plug cover.

it's easy to do and looks good, check it out....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
So what you painted them...:rolleyes:

#5 ·
cracker is officially a dick.

mitsu3kgt311- it looks very clean and well done

#9 ·
ShawnE94sL said:
Yeah, they look good.

I am with you, cracker is a dick........nice sig to asscrack. Team Extreme Racing..........oh.........look out.......
Bwahahaaha! Actually its "Team Extreme RAGE"
LOL! I bet they have the brightest glo-in-the-dark washer nozzles in the area!

bwhahahahhha!!!@#

.jon

#13 ·
Haha, SilverBullet
If you knew anything you would know that my pic has the colors inverted...my car is Gloss black. And i was just giving crap man...dont take it to the heart! dont get your panties in a wad:D

#14 ·
glow-in-the-dark washer nozzles...WTF

are you talking about? and even if i did have them (which i do not), i think a 12sec(street tires, 5000ft above sea level) Conquest would be something to watch out for. so just because somebody new comes along and has the dedication to have a car club that is actually involed with their members and their community, doesn't mean you have to go and talk shit about us.

why don't you all just get some balls and ask before you go off on us. not everything new that comes along is as you seem to see it "rice". I've put a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears into all of my cars, and as you can see by my sig ---no rice--! and none of the things that you seem to associate with "rice".

so maybe we will be a force to be reconed with, but as for now, we are trying to bring back a good name to local car clubs.

#15 ·
Cracker.

I am not stupid. what do you think, that I'm 12? Come on man.. Ok, I'll admit.. I really did think that was the real color of your car.. rightt.. Your car is still ugly. Get rid of that front end, those wheels, and the tin foil spoiler on the back and it might be a good start.

Next time you should choose your words more carefully if you were just "giving crap".. I'm sure he worked hard to paint those to get them to look good. He doesn't need to come back and two posts down see "so what you painted them
".. Especially since they do look good. Remember what they taught you in kindergarten?? If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

#16 ·
Nice , very nice in deed. ;)

#17 ·
Yeah alright man...sorry...and for one, the car isnt mine....I ment "the car in my pic is gloss black" thats why i took the pic off, but either way MY car will look somewhat like that, besides that spoiler, dif. rims....and get ram air in the middle instead of the intake on the side. I love bomber kit! why dont you? heh...well man sorry for the crap talk....hope i didnt get you really pissed.
latez'

#18 ·
It looks to me like "Team Extreme Rage" has moved in and lowered this community's property values.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.