Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the old ones:

And the New ones:

Well what do you guys think?? Like the new ones or shoulda kept the GT1's?? Or should I get the gunmetals??

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
They Look Good But...

You should definitely get the fucking Gunmetals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right Away, As soon as you can...Quick, I don't here that phone ringing, I don't see that new e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
yea man, i like white wheels and all, but not on off-white cars. Your ssr's (right ones' right) look better to me. and i like the 5 spoke design better too.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to go drive the beast alittle to get them dirty,:D and they should match fine.. There just really white cuz there brand new. My kid will thank me for this sacrifice one day. I did it for him..;) ;)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some more:

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
I actually like your old ones better too. Not that these don't look good, but like the other posts said they stand out a little too much against your paint color. Wheels should complement your car...not be the focus IMO and that white is REALLY bright and grabs your eyes right away. I like the design of the new wheels better, just too bright.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah about lowering...do you have eibachs on or off. How is the ride with the eibachs. I'm trying to decide which spring rides better (intrax or eibach).

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
yeah! I'm more partial to your old ones. Now, if they matched your body paint color then it would look better. I agree with everyone else in that your wheels are brighter than your paint..

Maybe this is the idea, I don't know. But if you like them then keep them and don't worry what others think. This is really what matters! ;)

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
i like the other ones or go with the gunmetals but it is just my thoughts

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I always liked your old ones and still do.
Those are just way to bright. if they were gunmetal they would probably look a lot better.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I hate to tell you this - I like the old ones a lot better! I always only want spokes in a 5-off spoke designe (just thinK about it - with five lugs that's the way to go).

Sorry - I'd like your old wheels though (as everyone else has said) :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
When you first mentioned changing to white I was thinking that would be cool, but I was wondering why change since you already had such nice wheels and others were always telling you so. I didn't really think about the fact that your car isn't really white. Personally I liked the old ones for the same reason I picked mine. The contoured spokes look sweet, especially when rolling along. I'm not a fan of flat wheels. They look sorta dead when driving.

So did you make a bunch of money selling your others? Is that what you meant by doing it for your kid? Anyway I'm really confused because you said again a few days ago that you needed to sell the car. Sorry but I think you might have gotten more and maybe sold it easier with the previous wheels. Not trying to sound harsh brother. You do have a really nice car! :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I made out pretty good on the wheels that is why I sold the SSR's. I also have someone willing to trade me the Gunmetal F1 Cups for my white ones. So If I decide I don't like these then I'm going to swap for the gunmetals. ;) ;)

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
I liked your old ones better too. Sorry man. Hey, thats what spraypaint is for!

I thought you were selling anyway????

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's still up for sale!! If I find a beater before I find a buyer, I'm keeping the Vr4!!! But that is only if I find a beater first. I think I'm gonna swap for the gunmetal F1 Cups anyways. White wheels isn't my cup of tea...:( :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts