it really shows off the curves on the car

·
Registered
264 Posts
That almost looks photoshopped :suspect:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Thatr's eitehr photo shopped or you took that pic in the exact same spot you too another pic in, cause I remember that EXACT same pic when your care was sandstone. :)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Photochopped...... Or did you ASK them to paint your snake eyes???

·
Member #538
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah good call on the PS!!!!

My friend did this and we wanted to see if it was realistic, because it just didn't look right knowing what it really looks like.

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Also, right under/behind the rear bumper on the ground changed color, along with part of the front air dam. A small portion of the windshield is also changed.

:)

·
Member #538
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey VR-4_Owner I was re-reading your post and it was cool that you remembered my car. I really didn't think that my car had anything special about it for people to remember. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
LOL no problem... I always liked the sandsone color on the first gens... And I always thought that shot of your car was really nice. :)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,001 Posts
How did you guys think that it wasn't photoshopped? The original picture is in his signature...:confused: And to answer your question, I vote no on this color. But of course, this is my opinion, and shouldn't matter with whatever descision you decide to make.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
i was bout to get vocal about repainting a sandstone grey vr-4.

Then i saw it was photoshopped.

;\

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
yea, i was wondering why it was in the exact same spot as in your sig too and was thinking photoshop maybe but i did not look real close. they gold color is definatly interesting and blinging but i think i would get tired of it real quick. the grey seems more subtle and elegent. i have seen other people on this board with a similar color though and it seems pretty cool. i just prefer darker colors over all. that pink targa is well....... :barf:

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I could tell right off it was photoshoped. The color of the paint on the car is way off. The way the lightening on the car is and stuff. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.