Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as a little fun fun my friend disconnected my MAS with out me knowing. i got about 100feet when i realised what was going on, the check engine light was on and the car felt wierd. so i get out and plug it back in. but not the light is still on, how do i get it to turn off? thanks

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
check engin eh?

you don't, it's there permanatly

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
you need to make an understanding amoung your friends. The same thing I have with mine.

If you dont want a splitting head ache, and a tire iron in the back of your skull, you wont touch this car.

no one touches my baby. Shes a kinky $#^$ Last time someone tried to touch her, they ended up being forced to kiss her tires. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
pull the code
make sure they only unplugged the MAS

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
Black1995GTBase said:
no one touches my baby. Shes a kinky $#^$ Last time someone tried to touch her, they ended up being forced to kiss her tires. ;)
hehe

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
read jeffs site about pullin the error codes.

See what the ECU is saying is wrong

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
he has a 96, he can't pull the code without an OBDII code reader... he can't do it with a voltmeter

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
alex...go out....and should be a 10amp fuse in the bottom left of he fuse box under the dash on the drivers side. Pull that, turn the key so the radio goes on. turn it back off, take the key out, put the fuse back in. Solved. I've done this a few times. You'll have to reset the clock..but thats all it does.

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.