Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Unce unce
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going down the loop which is the biggest road that goes through the middle of Longview, pretty much anyway. I see some lights up ahead and it's an abulance and cops and stuff. Car wreck. They're in the opposite side just after a light. I get into the right hand lane of my side just in case any cops or anybody was to hop out there. I'm coming up to the light and it turns red so I stop of course. People come up behind me and stop, but nobody gets beside me so I guess they were doing the same thing. Right as the light turns green and I start going a red truck goes by me. I speed up way faster than him as I do with everyone at all lights and I hit the speed limit of 45 pretty quick. Well I had a left turn that's coming up quick and I needed to get over. I noticed that I was already speeding so I sped up some more. The guy in the truck sped up too. I figured he was just speeding like everyone does so I sped up to 60 and he still was just close enough to where I couldn't get over. Now I know he was just trying to be a bastard and not let me over. Happens all the time out here. People are dicks. I drop into 4th, it's a truck 2nd or 3rd aren't needed, and speed up quickly and jump in front of him and get over to the turn lane (no light). Truck swirves behind me into the turn lane. This is about a 90 degree left turn which I usually take at 20. So I take it at 40 and put it in 3rd. Go around a turn to a stop sign (didn't run it). I even use my blinker just to mess with the guy. Go left again. Floor it in 1st to 2nd and 3rd shifting at about 5K. Get going about 80 in a 30, past my high school. He's way back there, but trying his damndest. Come up to the next light. I stop, he puts his blinker on to go right. I just went straight and to my house, which is on that street. He did turn right. He either gave up or figured he'd shown me who's "boss". ;) That was fun. I probably shouldn't be doing that with my clutch about to go out, but I think I can have that replaced by next Saturday.

·
-
6,794 Posts
LOL. :D

I was in my nissan the other day with the wood body kit on it. ;) There was this MR-2 turbo in front of me. The guy had removed the middle piece of his 3 piece spoiler and stuck on one of those huge alluminum wings. :rolleyes: It looked especially bad because the two side pieces of his old spoiler were still on. He had 18"+ rims too. Anyway, he was driving kind of slow and suddenly he pulled off to the side. I look in my rearview mirror and he pulled in right behind me. I was in the car with my dad and two brothers heading to my grandpa's house to pick up something. He followed me all the way to my grandpa's house. :p I parked and all four of us got out. He saw us, sat there for a second, did a U-turn, and took off. Hehehee :D

·
Un-Stocked
776 Posts
and he is prolly now workin on a "custom" body kit for his mr2.. he would be the first ever to have one! :rolleyes:

hehe.. nice truck story.. i drive a truck for the time being... it sux ballz so im glad you pulled it.. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.