Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Oh no, not again.
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a problem. I'm dating this hot ass mexican chick (damn mexicans are hot), and she loves cars. Everything was cool until she met this dude in one of her classes who has a supercharged box-stlyle Mustang 5.0 Should I challenge him to a race or just physically kick his ass? I've got a 94 3000GT N/A with Stillen intake, UDP, and exhaust, so I don't think I can keep up with him...this blows....:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
ya you would get rapped by that mustang.

But, come on who cares, you got a better looking car and....who has the hottie...that would be you!

F**k him!!:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
u won't even be able to see him haha don't fight him girls are not worth the violence.. if she dosen't like u because your car is slow then its not worth it man
 

·
Badassical Baddage
Joined
·
6,535 Posts
a supercharged 5.0 will rape you :(

if she wants to boink this other guy because he has a faster car, then your better off without her!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,985 Posts
muahaahahahha... i love it....

but i think she's gona leave u for the mustang dude tho... :( good luck!!!
 

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Even the odds!

Get a supercharger yourself. :cool:
 

·
Oh no, not again.
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bummer...:( oh well, I can always nail her best friend...she has a big crush on me and has grande chi-chi's :D Thanks dudes...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
if she sticks with you, you know you are better man with better car.

if she goes with the mustang, you dont want that slut anyway.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
do you guys thing women are that bad???? Some girls will just use guys for things and they bring us women down. But anyways, I just think if she leaves you for someone else, then she is bound to do it to them too. She just isn't worth it.
 

·
IDIC
Joined
·
4,390 Posts
do you guys thing women are that bad????
not all of them...but i seem to know more than my fair share.
I got a great gal now, though :)

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)
 

·
chunsangp
Joined
·
3,556 Posts
Um.....I would personally kick that dude's ass physically.........
I would kill him and then I will burn that boxed mustang.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
hey man you are just going to have to get a faster car or start putin some money itno yours. run nos and all the goodies you might be able to at least see him at the finish line. anyway girls come and go, dont worry about it screw her friend she is probably better lookin anyway they always are..
lates
tony:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
Dude, sorry but it sounds like she's not too interested in u as a person. Just shag her & let her go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
Munkey said:
bummer...:( oh well, I can always nail her best friend...she has a big crush on me and has grande chi-chi's :D Thanks dudes...
Sounds like a healthier plan for u :) Enjoy those chi-chi's LOL
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
Mystic_Stealth said:
do you guys thing women are that bad????
As a matter of fact, yes.

I have only met two- at the most and including my own mother- who could have had any reasonable chance of proving otherwise.
 

·
Badassical Baddage
Joined
·
6,535 Posts
Aerosly7 said:


As a matter of fact, yes.

I have only met two- at the most and including my own mother- who could have had any reasonable chance of proving otherwise.
AMEN!

I've had the same expereinces :p
 

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
I got a great gal now, though
Lucky bastard. :mad:


do you guys thing women are that bad????
Only the ones I end up in relationships with. Funny, I grew up with 10 girls (I was the only guy). You'd think I'd know better. :rolleyes:

I have only met two- at the most and including my own mother- who could have had any reasonable chance of proving otherwise
I sense a trend. And I agree. The good ones never stick around. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Super C said:


Lucky bastard. :mad:




Only the ones I end up in relationships with. Funny, I grew up with 10 girls (I was the only guy). You'd think I'd know better. :rolleyes:



I sense a trend. And I agree. The good ones never stick around. :(

Perhaps ur car is 2 damm fast.
 

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Actually...

That's one of the things I hated about my ex. (I posted this before). I remember driving her around and all she would do was complain about how small it was (she was 5'1" btw, 95lbs wet), it was too fast (with the supercharger), looked ugly (It's a freakin' 99!!!!!! What the HELL do you want woman!) SO as I'm driving, I ask her what kind of car she DOES like. She non-chelantly points at a WS6 parked in my complex......








I have NEVER come so close to kicking someone out of a moving car before. :mad:


P.S. Nothing wrong with the WS6 (I almost bought one). I just didn't like the fact that she was openly dissing her only means of transpotation, to my face. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,985 Posts
Re: Actually...

Super C said:
That's one of the things I hated about my ex. (I posted this before). I remember driving her around and all she would do was complain about how small it was (she was 5'1" btw, 95lbs wet), it was too fast (with the supercharger), looked ugly (It's a freakin' 99!!!!!! What the HELL do you want woman!) SO as I'm driving, I ask her what kind of car she DOES like. She non-chelantly points at a WS6 parked in my complex......








I have NEVER come so close to kicking someone out of a moving car before. :mad:


P.S. Nothing wrong with the WS6 (I almost bought one). I just didn't like the fact that she was openly dissing her only means of transpotation, to my face. :rolleyes:
damn.. what a bitch... if i ever meet a girl like that... i'll drive her to Compton... rip her clothe off... and boot her outa the car and drive off!!!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top